Profile for Niki_jakey_cakey > Reviews

Lydc Women's Sara Vintage Satchel
Lydc Women's Sara Vintage Satchel
Price: £21.29 - £29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars What a beauty!, 26 Feb 2014
In love my green spotty satchel, it is a lovely bright green with a funky bright pink inside. The front pocket is big enough for keys/pens/purse etc leaving the large bit for books/notepads; my Microsoft surface fits a treat and isn't banging about all over the place getting damaged. As people have mentioned the clasps aren't great and don't seem to close with a big magnetic clunk, but if they were stronger magnets you might risk ripping the bag. Would recommend; happy with mine anyway!

iTechCover® HTC One Mini M4 Black Pu Leather Slip Pocket Case / Pouch / Cover with Pull Tab
Offered by Phone M8 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & nasty, 21 Nov 2013
Yes it is cheap but even though this is really really bad quality - I ditched it and ordered an alternative! Don't waste your money!

What Am I Logo Board Game
What Am I Logo Board Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright...., 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: What Am I Logo Board Game (Toy)
Quite complicated rules - especially for an 8 year old, but we simplified it and made up our own rules and enjoyed ourselves! But wouldn't buy again if I went back in time.

JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
JVL Round Fabric Laundry Bag, Green
Offered by RSS Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 21 Nov 2013
Good sized basket - more than able to cope with a family of 4's washing. Very thick and sturdy, really good quality for the price and a nice bright clean design too, would recommend!