Profile for Mrs Tribe > Reviews

Content by Mrs Tribe

Mrs Tribe (West Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Belkin Classic Verve Tab Cover for fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch F8N717C00 - Black
Offered by Laptop Outlet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product...., 8 Oct 2014
Really pleased with is product. Very good value for the quality and speed of service was excellent.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful to me......, 16 Aug 2014
I received these today after ordering them a couple of days ago so service was very quick. I have taken these before and decided to start taking them again. I have been taking them for about a week and have found that I am sleeping better and don't feel so stressed. I normally take them 2 or 3 times a day. I would recommend them.

The Teashop on the Corner
The Teashop on the Corner
by Milly Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go......, 11 Aug 2014
I am about two thirds of the way through this book and am really enjoying it. It is not the sort of book I normally read but I have really got into it. I won't tell you the story as many people have already explained the outline and more but if you are looking for a new author and a new book to read please give this a go. I will be sorry to say goodbye to The Teashop on the Corner.

Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)
Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)

4.0 out of 5 stars In love with Hamish Macbeth, 24 May 2014
Bought this for my Kindle as I thought it was a very good introductory price. Am only just finishing the first book but am really enjoying it and think I will get some more. Would recommend.

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 17 May 2014
Received this today, on time and in good condition. My husband has just used it and said it is brilliant and is far better than using a normal lemon squeezer and very reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1
Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it a lot, 9 May 2014
I liked this. A good light hearted read, nothing to serious and enjoyed the characters. Would have preferred it to be a little longer but now can't wait for the next instalment in the summer

BB Accessories Plain Pashmina Scarf - Black
BB Accessories Plain Pashmina Scarf - Black
Offered by BB Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed., 9 May 2014
I received this today. Very prompt and quick service. Quality is good for the price and a good size, not too big. Would certainly recommend.

The House at Spinnaker Cove
The House at Spinnaker Cove

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 26 April 2014
A good story set in Cornwall and I soon got immersed in the characters and the storyline. Would highly recommend.

Air And Angels
Air And Angels
by Susan Hill

4.0 out of 5 stars Another classic from Susan Hill, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Air And Angels (Paperback)
It took me a little while to get into this book but once I realised the pace of it and begun to know the characters I enjoyed it. Other people have already said what happens in the book so I won't bore you with that but if you are a fan of Susan Hill give it a go. It is a slow paced book but beautifully written.

Printer's Devil Court (Kindle Single)
Printer's Devil Court (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great story by Susan Hill, 9 Jan 2014
I have been a fan of Susan Hill's work for quite a while and I came across this novella on Amazon Kindle. If you have never read a Susan Hill book it is a good story to start with as it is only 46 pages and reminded me somewhat of The Woman in Black as it is very atmospheric. I would thoroughly recommend it and thought it was really good. Just the story for a dark winters night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6