Profile for Mrs Tribe > Reviews

No More Chemical Window Cloth
No More Chemical Window Cloth
Offered by EveryThing4You

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product., 18 Nov 2014
Very rarely do I give a product five stars but I have just used this cloth on my windows and it is absolutely brilliant. I just used a damp, clean cloth first and then wiped the windows over with this cloth. My windows look amazing, even if I do say so myself. No more glass cleaner for me. You can also put these cloths in the washing machine as long as you don't use fabric conditioner...

AZATOM® UFO Docking station portable speaker for iPod & iPhone / Built-in High power rechargable battery / Remote Control / Unique design / Quality sound with bass port technology
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this product., 3 Nov 2014
My husband bought this via Amazon and I am thrilled with it. For a little unit it has fantastic sound and we are both very impressed with it. It takes up no space at all and looks really stylish. The only small quibble is the remote control doesn't have a particularly long range so I have to move nearer to change the sound. For the price it is more than reasonable and I would certainly recommend this product. Another good thing is that it is compact enough to take if we go on holiday. An excellent product.

Belkin Classic Verve Tab Cover for fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch F8N717C00 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product...., 8 Oct 2014
Really pleased with is product. Very good value for the quality and speed of service was excellent.

Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets
Kalms Herbal Tablets - 200 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful to me......, 16 Aug 2014
I received these today after ordering them a couple of days ago so service was very quick. I have taken these before and decided to start taking them again. I have been taking them for about a week and have found that I am sleeping better and don't feel so stressed. I normally take them 2 or 3 times a day. I would recommend them.

The Teashop on the Corner
The Teashop on the Corner
by Milly Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it a go......, 11 Aug 2014
I am about two thirds of the way through this book and am really enjoying it. It is not the sort of book I normally read but I have really got into it. I won't tell you the story as many people have already explained the outline and more but if you are looking for a new author and a new book to read please give this a go. I will be sorry to say goodbye to The Teashop on the Corner.

Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)
Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)

4.0 out of 5 stars In love with Hamish Macbeth, 24 May 2014
Bought this for my Kindle as I thought it was a very good introductory price. Am only just finishing the first book but am really enjoying it and think I will get some more. Would recommend.

Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer
Kitchen Craft Beech Wood Fruit Reamer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product., 17 May 2014
Received this today, on time and in good condition. My husband has just used it and said it is brilliant and is far better than using a normal lemon squeezer and very reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1
Ivy Lane: Spring: Part 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it a lot, 9 May 2014
I liked this. A good light hearted read, nothing to serious and enjoyed the characters. Would have preferred it to be a little longer but now can't wait for the next instalment in the summer

BB Accessories Plain Pashmina Scarf - Black
BB Accessories Plain Pashmina Scarf - Black
Offered by Leggingsforless

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed., 9 May 2014
I received this today. Very prompt and quick service. Quality is good for the price and a good size, not too big. Would certainly recommend.

The House at Spinnaker Cove
The House at Spinnaker Cove

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 26 April 2014
A good story set in Cornwall and I soon got immersed in the characters and the storyline. Would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6