Profile for Susan Gibbons > Reviews

Susan Gibbons

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Amy Snow
Amy Snow

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read. The author has crafted this beautifully, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Amy Snow (Kindle Edition)
A good read. The author has crafted this beautifully. Although I purchased this on Kindle, I shall now purchase as a paperback for my mother.

Kuhn Rikon Colori Non-Stick Sandwich Knife, Fuchsia
Kuhn Rikon Colori Non-Stick Sandwich Knife, Fuchsia
Offered by A Cut Above Knives

5.0 out of 5 stars This is very sharp. I bought this for my ..., 28 May 2015
This is very sharp. I bought this for my daughter-in-law, having purchased one for me. I can now buy uncut loaves, knowing that I shall be able to slice without making a mess of the job.

Kindle Voyage, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars ... lens replacement eye operation meant that I needed a good light to read by, 28 May 2015
I never wanted a Kindle but the downside of having a lens replacement eye operation meant that I needed a good light to read by. Natural lenses can cope with diminishing daylight. This proved difficult with a bedside lamp that could not tilt and shed light on where I want - i.e. my book. This Kindle is excellent because I can vary the brightness of the screen, change the font size and style and download books easily. No longer shall I have to carry four books on holiday. I can take as many as I like in one unit. It was worth paying the extra.

GBC Laminating Pouches Premium Quality Matt Non Reflective 150 Micron for A4 - Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality laminates at a reasonable price, 26 April 2015
Good quality laminates at a reasonable price. It's very convenient to keep recipes, pictures of favourite hairstyles etc. knowing that there is no shine to irritate. The laminates have a completely matt surface. I'll purchase again in the future. I'll need to, as my son keeps taking them to use for display purposes at work. You only see what's under the laminated surface instead of the shine bouncing off, which has been my experience with gloss laminating sheets.

Collins A5 Salsa Week to View Mid Year Diary for 2014 and 2015 - Grey
Collins A5 Salsa Week to View Mid Year Diary for 2014 and 2015 - Grey
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this diary in different colours, for teacher ..., 25 Dec. 2014
I bought this diary in different colours, for teacher friends. It is ideal for those who work by academic terms.

Samsung UE22H5000 22-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview and USB Movie Playback (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Dec. 2014
Excellent size for our kitchen. The picture quality is very good, sharp and clear.

L´oreal tecni art liss and pump-up crema volumen 150 ml
L´oreal tecni art liss and pump-up crema volumen 150 ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the Charles Worthington in the pink tube more for ..., 25 Dec. 2014
I liked the Charles Worthington in the pink tube more for volume. This is nice but expensive. A friend of mine loves this but I would not repurchase.

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Satin Collection - 155 Delicate Pink
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Satin Collection - 155 Delicate Pink
Offered by Cosmetic-Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty colour, flattering to the skin, 25 Dec. 2014
A pretty colour, flattering to the skin. Several friends have asked me about it and have received one as a stocking filler.

Mary Kay NEW! Triple Layer Tinted Lip Balm - Orange You Lovely
Mary Kay NEW! Triple Layer Tinted Lip Balm - Orange You Lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars tasting nice at the same time, 25 Dec. 2014
I also purchased the Atomic Red. This is a lovely balm because the colour is not too intense. It gives a soft sheen to the lips, tasting nice at the same time.

The Stanley Holloway Monologues
The Stanley Holloway Monologues
by Michael Marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book. I've purchased this many times as it ..., 25 Dec. 2014
A wonderful book. I've purchased this many times as it makes an original gift. I recently bought it as a Secret Santa offering and it was pulled out by a retired history teacher, which was an apt present for her. Anyone with a sense of humour will love this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7