Profile for Happy Shopper > Reviews

Content by Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 3 Feb. 2012
Nice to look at, but that's where it ends. I bought this mainly to read/write CF and SD cards. It starts to write but then just hangs. Absolute rubbish.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 7:14 AM GMT

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Full Journey [DVD]
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Full Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Avery Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sound, 29 Nov. 2011
The picture, although not up to the blu-ray quality of the original series, is much better than on TV. The bonus is the 5.1 Dolby Digital sound. Looking forward to watching from the start again..........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2012 9:25 AM BST

Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Full Journey [DVD]
Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Full Journey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Stewart
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 29 Nov. 2011
I wondered what the quality of the episodes would be like, especially the earlier ones, but I was pleasantly surprised. The episodes have never sounded better either in Dolby 5.1 digital.

Kipling Women's Satu Pen Case
Kipling Women's Satu Pen Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 29 Nov. 2011
Although item is good quality, it is not as described. No keyring and no monkey as shown in the picture. Kipling's whole trademark is the monkey. Will probably be sending this item back.

Iomega 34921 1.5TB Prestige USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive Black
Iomega 34921 1.5TB Prestige USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this HDD, 30 April 2011
This was a replacement for a 1TB Iomega that kept hanging all the time. The other drive seemed well made, so thought I would try another Iomega before anything else.

This drive is much better than the other one, transfer times are very good, and at the moment, it is working flawlessly.

Iomega 1.0 TB Prestige Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Charcoal Gray
Iomega 1.0 TB Prestige Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Charcoal Gray

1.0 out of 5 stars Flaky from the start, 30 April 2011
Many times when I am transferring data, or anitiating a virus scan, my Iomega just hangs and hangs and hangs. I had this problem (intermittently) from the day I bought it seven months ago, and since then it has got worse. After reading mixed reviews, I took it back to the shop (not Amazon) and paid £5 more and upgraded to the 1.5TB Imomega. Touch wood, the new one seems great.

Kahuna Mens Velcro Watch AK20-0001G
Kahuna Mens Velcro Watch AK20-0001G

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have tried before I buyed, 29 Nov. 2010
I normally like to try watches on before I buy. Unfortunately, buying online this is not possible. On receipt of this watch, I tried it on and the velcro strap is horrible. Not even worth the £10.50 that I paid in the Black Friday sale. In fact, I still wouldn't have been happy with it if it had been free in a box of cornflakes.