Profile for A. Ross > Reviews

Altura Attack OShoe - Black, Large
Altura Attack OShoe - Black, Large
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Performance Perfect, 26 Feb. 2015
Bought these as a gift for my son so do not have first hand knowledge of the product. However the feedback from him was that they did the job perfectly in every sense. In his words after a rather mucky ride, his feet were dry and toastie and were extremely easy to fit and extract.

Hinge and Bracket Supplies Metal Mirror Pivot Fittings 2 Sets E41-181 Brass No88 52Mmx20Mm
Offered by HardwareForYou

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked a Treat, 12 Feb. 2015
Perfect for the job intended. Price and quality lead in this review. The only drawback, delivery could have been quicker.

Draper DIY Series 09264 368 mm x 271 mm x 67.5 mm Organiser Box
Draper DIY Series 09264 368 mm x 271 mm x 67.5 mm Organiser Box
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, 12 Feb. 2015
Excellent price and quality. My only wish is that the locking flaps could have been designed better to provide a more secure engagement. Tends to be hit or miss.

A Day Without Rain
A Day Without Rain
Offered by CAC Media UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Music from Another Room, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: A Day Without Rain (Audio CD)
I've bought three of these in the past and regrettably the muffled recording persists. One of the worst recordings of what I'm sure is superb music. It's like listening through a brick wall.

Asec Escutcheon 45mm Standard CP
Asec Escutcheon 45mm Standard CP
Offered by Saunderson Security Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality is in the Feel, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Asec Escutcheon 45mm Standard CP
A little pricier than others I looked into but I was glad I chose this one. I did get a handle set with escutcheons added and I imagine the cheaper ones I had looked into were of a similar ilk. Quite thin in profile , really only of use in-doors. The Asec example was far superior. A heavy duty escutcheon which I recommend for exterior use.

JVC HA-EB75 In-Ear Sweat Resistant Sports Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Progress is not always forward., 31 Aug. 2014
Sounds great, looks great but after an hour or so they were the most uncomfortable earphones I've worn. The bit that fits inside your ear is a hard unforgiving plastic. It would have been a different matter if this had been coated in a rubber/sponge-like material. Not a great purchase I have to admit; even at the price. I bought these on the basis that I had a pair of their predecessors which were my favourite listening phones of all time. Design wise, a backward step I'm afraid.

Everbuild SGNPOWER Power Pro Sealant Gun
Everbuild SGNPOWER Power Pro Sealant Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Number 1, 31 Aug. 2014
Does what is says on the can. Comfortable grip with little effort in use. Takes the larger cartridge as well. Will definitely buy this type again, not the cheap sort.

J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive
J-B Weld Original Epoxy Adhesive
Offered by FixTheBog

5.0 out of 5 stars Glues anything to anything, 20 Jun. 2014
If you have the patience this glue gets stronger the longer you leave it. I glued metal to ceramic and although it took longer than the 24 hours to set hard (left 48 hours) the bond is now that much stronger. If I were to prise them apart the ceramic would be damaged and not the glue. A week later the bond was even stronger. Definately not as quick as hot glue but the results are far superior. Highly recommended.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple in Design, 27 Feb. 2014
As compass saws go this is robust yet simple in design. The cast handle won't win any awards for inovation but it will stand up to some aggressive treatment. The one feature that stands out is the teeth. One of the best patterns on a saw blade I've seen and I've used a fair few. The saw has a lifetime guarantee and I can see why. The only drawback I would add is the method in changing the position of the blade. You virtually have to take the saw apart to do so. If you regularly do this as part of your job then it wouldn't win any friends. But for the price that for me can be forgiven. A handy saw to have in a tool box for occasional use.

Silverline 633944 Universal Pipe Reamer 15 and 22 mm
Silverline 633944 Universal Pipe Reamer 15 and 22 mm
Offered by Toolville Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful tool, 15 April 2013
Essential tool when constructing pipework. Does exactly what you would expect of it. Cannot fault it in any way and well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4