Profile for Mum of 3 > Reviews

Etch A Sketch - Pocket
Offered by K Direct
Price: 10.23

5.0 out of 5 stars valuable tool !, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Etch A Sketch - Pocket (Toy)
Brilliant product, I work with an Autistic child & I use this as a treat if all work is compleated.
Just the ticket !.

24 Hour Party People - Single Disc Edition [2002] [DVD]
24 Hour Party People - Single Disc Edition [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Offered by westworld-
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 30 Oct 2013
Hmmmm I love the Happy Mondays
But just wasn't that impressed with this DVD, thought there would be more of the times with the Happy Mondays.

Troubadour for the Lord
Troubadour for the Lord
Offered by Wordery
Price: 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars John Michael Talbot, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Troubadour for the Lord (Audio CD)
Absolutely over the moon with my purchase, John Michael Talbot has a wonderful voice, I would recommend anyone to purchase this wonderful Cd.
Thanks amazon x

How to Support and Teach Children on the Autism Spectrum
How to Support and Teach Children on the Autism Spectrum
by Dave Sherratt
Price: 8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 30 Oct 2013
This is a excellent book, so very happy with my purchase.
This has helped me with my job & improved on my work ethic.
Thanks amazon x

Behind the Candelabra [DVD]
Behind the Candelabra [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Douglas
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Behind the Candelabra [DVD] (DVD)
Didn't really like this film :-(
Made well, delivered very very quickly, just didn't like the actual film it's self.

City Of Joy [Region 2 NTSC IMPORT]
City Of Joy [Region 2 NTSC IMPORT]
Dvd ~ Patrick Swayze
Offered by Seedhouse-Rare-Movies
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars City of Joy, 30 Oct 2013
I saw this film many years ago & always wanted to purchase it but it just wasn't possible.
A wish came true, such a brilliant movie to watch... Thanks Amazon x

BLACK AND PINK HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS PENS For SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100, SAMSUNG GALAXY S i9000 - SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 2 I8160 - SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI 2 S6500 - SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE PLUS S7500 - SAMSUNG I929 GALAXY S 2 DUOS - SAMSUNG GALAXY W I8150 - SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 - SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI S5570 - SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S - SAMSUNG I8700 OMNIA 7 - SAMSUNG GALAXY EUROPA I5500
Offered by BAAS Accessories
Price: 1.29

GLITZY GIZMOS PINK GLITTER SPARKLY DIAMOND BLING PU LEATHER SECURE MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S 3 S3 SIII i9300
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung phone cover, 7 April 2013
I adore my phone cover, Im a mum of 3 boys & everything tends to be blue, green or black in our lives, but I have now some identity!!! this phone cover really has saved my phone many times from damage as the phone has a glass screen.
The cover is solid both front & back, it has a magnetic flap so to keep it closed.
you cannot buy this in the shops, many people have asked where I bought it from I said Amazon.
I have rated this product 5 stars it does deserve more.
Thanks Amazon.

Boomerang! - Coach Your Team to Be the Best and See Customers Come Back Time After Time!
Price: 14.17

5.0 out of 5 stars just what my hubby wanted, 5 April 2013
My hubby had been on that course the same day by the same person.
He told me the book was for sale on Amazon, he said this would help him greatly in his work.
So I thought it would be a nice surprise for him. A great purchase thank you Amazon x

12 x INTERIOR DEHUMIDIFIER DE HUMIDIFIER DAMP REMOVER
12 x INTERIOR DEHUMIDIFIER DE HUMIDIFIER DAMP REMOVER
Offered by FINE STAR
Price: 13.54

5.0 out of 5 stars dehumidifiers, 17 Nov 2012
Brilliant, well worth the money. Does exactly what it says, Very happy with product
It will hopefully save us a lot of time every few months treating damp problems within our home.