Profile for Josh > Reviews

Midnight Memories
Midnight Memories
Offered by WaldieEnterprisesLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Oh people., 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Midnight Memories (Audio CD)
This album is actually really good, however people seem to think that it's okay to leave 1 star reviews on a PRODUCT about the 'service' of amazon. Surely if you had a child (or yourself) wanted the album, you would have preordered it?

Anyway, I'm no 1D fan, but I brought this for my sister. Foolishly I allowed her to listen to it in the car although I was pleasantly surprised about the quality of the album. The songs are catchy and fun. It's genuinely not a bad thing at all. If you are a fan of 1D you'll like it anyway, if you're not. Give a few of the tracks a listen on Spotify, I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

Sempiternal
Sempiternal
Offered by FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the negative reviews, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Sempiternal (Audio CD)
Well, I don't know what these 1 star reviews are about. I am not a fan as such of BMTH, but I really liked 'There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret [Explicit]' and I was worried that this would essentially be a step back from that album. I was proved wrong. This album is epic on so many levels. Yes, some of the songs have definitely strayed from the old style of the band, but they are growing up and maturing, and as a result of this, their sound is maturing alongside them. There are still songs such as Antivist that stick to the old sound of the band while others such as Shadow Moses and 'And The Snakes Start To Sing' develop the band's sound to create some memorable and effective songs.

If you are a fan of BMTH this album is obviously a must have. If you haven't liked them before I reccomend listening to these songs on either YouTube or Spotify and sample what this album has to offer. I assure you that you will not be disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2013 4:49 PM BST

BlackBerry Playbook Leather Sleeve - Black
BlackBerry Playbook Leather Sleeve - Black
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jan. 2013
Nice sleeve, definitely fit for purpose. I don't understand the negative reviews mentioning a smell... It's the smell of real leather.