Profile for chloe > Reviews

Topping From Below
Topping From Below
Price: 3.95

2.0 out of 5 stars :-0, 6 Mar 2014
Ok read but horrible ending. And why would someone agree to have sex with a dog? . The sex scenes were rubbish. basically the main character thinking back on them. I find it strange that Laura could write sick things like intercourse with a dog and skin carvings but she couldn't write a decent sex scene. Not my thing at all!!! Sorry

The Weston Front (Go West Book 1)
The Weston Front (Go West Book 1)
Price: 3.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Hated it sorry, 27 Jan 2014
It started off brilliantly then about 4 chapters in I wanted to punch my kindle or throw it against a wall. I can't believe I paid money for this absolute rubbish. It's lacking in emotion and there's just something missing. The main characters argued all the time. It was basically a book about two people shouting and saying stupid nasty things at each other. :( huge disappointment

The Wolf and the Dove
The Wolf and the Dove
by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed, 14 Dec 2013
Im not even a quarter of the way into this book and I can't read anymore of this crap I thought with all the good reviews It Would be a brilliant read . The male lead is a heartless snake and the female lead doesn't seem to care about her mother or the fact that her dad was just killed. The book is missing something that I found in amber Danes northern knights books. I highly recommend them over this.

Street Urchin: Land of Khys Book Two
Street Urchin: Land of Khys Book Two
Price: 2.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe I bought this crap, 3 Dec 2013
The male leads are just horrible bullies. I felt like punching them in the face. They said they were only doing it because they loved and cared for them well all I seen was two women getting abused by their partners. I would have gave it no stars but I liked ivy. I will never ever ! consider reading any of her other books .

The Last Victim (Dr Charlotte Stone Book 1)
The Last Victim (Dr Charlotte Stone Book 1)
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 30 Nov 2013
I feel like the author should have focused more on the romance than the main characters job. I loved the first chapter but after that I was thinking crap what have I just wasted my money on :( I suppose it would decent enough if your into crime stories but she's obviously not a romance writer and I should have realised that.

Nobody's Angel
Nobody's Angel
Price: 2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright :/, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nobody's Angel (Kindle Edition)
It dragged on a little to much for me. It was sweet but I do feel that I have read far better romance novels. Worth reading once but I don't think I would read it again anytime soon.