Profile for Rabbit outova Hat > Reviews

Content by Rabbit outova Hat

Rabbit outova Hat "Plum" (Glos, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
MySleeveDesign Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, 3, S Neoprene Sleeve Case Pouch 10 - 10.1 inch tablets - Suitable for Apple iPad Lenovo A10 Acer Aspire Iconia Galaxy Note 3 Asus Sony & more - VARIOUS DESIGNS
Offered by EcomBrands

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, 3 Nov. 2015
This is a well-made case, good quality fabric and a good zip. The picture is as good as shown. It fits the tablet well with just enough fabric that the zip doesn't strain. Have been using it for several months now with no problem.

Crocs Classic Unisex-Adult Clogs - Pink (Pearl Pink), 8 UK Men/9 UK Women
Crocs Classic Unisex-Adult Clogs - Pink (Pearl Pink), 8 UK Men/9 UK Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs as good as they usually are., 3 Nov. 2015
As usual the Crocs fit well - I like them loose so always buy a size or two too big. I have problems with my joints and back and my shoe of choice is always Crocs, they make a real difference to my pain levels.Crocs are a bit like Marmite, you either love them or hate them - I fall within the former camp!

iTALKonline Microsoft Lumia 640 Clear Transparent Tempered Glass Protective LCD Screen Protector with MicroFibre Polishing Cleaning Cloth and Application Card
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply, 21 Aug. 2015
I bought this to go on my husband's new work phone. Putting on screen protectors always falls to me as I am the only one with enough patience. I absolutely love how easy this was to apply, it went on in seconds from me lining it up correctly, with no air bubbles whatsoever. I did take 5-10 minutes making sure the screen was grease and dust free before applying the screen, which I felt made all the difference with the adhesion. I only bought this screen because my husband is a builder and his phones take more stick than average so thought the tempered glass might help. It has only been 3 days so far, so early days yet, but I intend to update the review after several months or when the screen protector fails whichever happens first.

K-Swiss Belmont So M, Women Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black/White), 6 UK (40 EU)
K-Swiss Belmont So M, Women Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black/White), 6 UK (40 EU)
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality trainers, 21 Aug. 2015
Bought a pair, size 6, for my daughter. They are a good fit. They look good and she says they are really comfortable. Especially like that they are fairly plain as they are mainly for school and they don't like lots of colour or patterns. They are real leather as the description says.

Star Wars Origami: 36 Amazing Models from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
Star Wars Origami: 36 Amazing Models from a Galaxy Far, Far Away
by Chris Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice gift for a Star Wars fan, 21 Aug. 2015
I bought this for my Star Wars mad son aged 10. He loves it. Not that straight forward, but he has managed several by himself so far.

Fizz Creations Melting Table Clock
Fizz Creations Melting Table Clock
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A cheap and cheerful gift., 21 Aug. 2015
This was bought for a secret Santa at work. I managed to draw the name of someone who I hardly knew. Very pleased with the look of it and the recipient was pleased too (still on his desk now, 8 months later).

Sharpie Fine Metallic Permanent Marker - Gold/Silver/Bronze (Pack of 24)
Sharpie Fine Metallic Permanent Marker - Gold/Silver/Bronze (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Metallic Sharpies, what's not to like..., 11 Aug. 2015
I'm something of a Sharpie collector, always good quality products and these are no exception. I first bought a silver pen several years ago when it was given as a 'hack' for writing on black plastic such as electrical plugs. All of the metallic pens are good for writing on plastic, although they take a while to dry. It does also rub off with use but just re-write. Absolutely brilliant if you have 1000s of different cables plugged in. Also good for labelling things if your children are going off on a trip. It is these additional uses that put them head and shoulders above other metallic pens in my opinion. They are fantastic for craft work and we use them when making gift tags as well as just for colouring in. I ordered a large pot as I needed four packs and this was much cheaper than buying individually or the 3-packs. The extras will probably go as Christmas pressies. If you ever need to get the ink off a surface (not paper or card) hairspray really does work. I've used it to remove the silver sharpie from a black leather jacket.

Mahalo STN2011-GR Soprano Ukulele - Green
Mahalo STN2011-GR Soprano Ukulele - Green
Offered by Ebony&Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little starter ukulele, 11 Aug. 2015
My daughter wanted to buy her dad a ukulele for his birthday. He doesn't have any interest in any musical instruments, but she has self-taught herself the guitar and piano. As she was paying, I just researched and bought. He was pleased with it and has tried playing it several times now. My daughter has tuned and played it as has my son who is also a guitar player. it has a nice tone. As other reviews for this make of ukulele have said, it does need tuning several times over the first week, but after that not so much (the same as tuning a guitar). This would be ideal for those who can't manage the size of a guitar (even the quarter, half or three-quarter sized ones) such as children or those with mobility issues, as well as those who just want a ukulele. This make of ukulele is very well priced, but I ordered from the warehouse and one rated as good. It was like new and less than eight pounds. Also comes with a lightweight nylon case which keeps the dust out, but you would need something better if taking it out and about.

Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars A good value charger, 11 Aug. 2015
This is an original Sony charger, not a knock off - which the price of less than three pounds would suggest. Works well, it does what you would expect a charger to do.

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - Platinum (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - Platinum (PS3)
Offered by * The Game Monkey *

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this game., 11 Aug. 2015
My son asked for a specific Ratchet & Clank game that he had played as a demo. As that was at 'just released' price, he wasn't getting that. I bought this as an alternative as it had good reviews and this was really well priced as a used game graded as very good condition, from a supplier I have used many times with no problem. Came quickly and was as described. My son was really pleased. I asked him what he wanted me to say before writing this review, he said it was his favourite game that he has played (that includes Minecraft and several Lego games). He is 10 yo. He's had it nearly a month now and not yet completed it (he is restricted on screen time even if it is the Summer holidays).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7