Profile for Madison Errington > Reviews

Forever Marilyn - 4 Film Collection [DVD] [1953]
Forever Marilyn - 4 Film Collection [DVD] [1953]
Dvd ~ Marilyn Monroe

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Marilyn Monroe!, 12 Jan. 2014
Any fan of Marilyn Monroe would agree she just steals any picture she's in. Her presence on screen is unmatched by any actor or actress since her.

The four films in this collection are her most popular and successful; Some Like It Hot, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, The Seven Year Itch and How To Marry A Millionaire.

In these four films she either plays a dumb blonde or something like it, which is what people perceived her to be back in the day- hence why these films were her most popular.

Her comedic talent shines in these 4 films throughout. This is a must-have for any fan of Marilyn Monroe. Timeless Marilyn.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2014 2:01 PM GMT

The Switch
The Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book ever!, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Switch (Kindle Edition)
Ok so first off I started reading this book after Jennifer Aniston was pictured with it on holiday in Cabo St.Lucas. I researched the book and its becoming a film version and Jen is playing the role of Mickey Dawson.

The book is fascinating its about a dysfunctional family with a wife, Mickey, who won't complain to her alcoholic husband and their son Bo plays tennis.

Criminals kidnap Mickey (I won't say how), but for the beginning of the book there is no link between Ordell & Louis (the criminals) and Mickey. How Elmore Leonard (author) linked the two is perfect.

The criminals ask Mickeys husband to pay the ransom of $1million but he's with his Mistress, Melanie, and ends up not paying to get rid of her as he was going to divorce her anyways.

Last thing ill say is the criminals and Mickey then work together to get all of Mickeys husbands money (you can see a gradual bond growing between Mickey and the kidnappers).

I totally recommended this book! The film is called "Switch" and I believe will be filmed and stuff in 2014. Read it before that its incredible!

Jennifer Aniston- her playing Mickey Dawson will blow your mind! It's a very interesting role for her to play as its not the typical kind of role. But she will play it well I'm sure.

Star studded cast: lots of Hollywood stars are set to play in it just do your research and find out who! (Jen Aniston, Dennis Quaid).

Buy this book! Paperback, Kindle whatever just do it!

Warning: quite explicit language used throughout.

Just Go With It [DVD] [2011]
Just Go With It [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie I've ever seen!, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Just Go With It [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
One of the most heartwarming movies I've seen. So funny and it's clear that Adam Sandler and Jen Aniston have on screen chemistry as this movie is soooo good! It's so sweet to watch. It represents now bests friends can become more than that.

She's The One [DVD] [1997]
She's The One [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Edward Burns
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best movie I've ever seen,, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: She's The One [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
Not my favourite movie I have to be honest, it's a shame that in this movie Aniston plays a VERRRY backseat role and is featured in it hardly at all. Not the best but good overall. 4/5

The Object Of My Affection [1998] [DVD]
The Object Of My Affection [1998] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely film, a must see!, 3 Jan. 2013
This film is amazing, I love the chemistry that is shown on screen from both Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston. It's a heartwarming story that takes place mostly in Brooklyn about the complications of relationships, marriage and love. 5/5 funny, heartwarming and relatable at times. LOVE IT :)

Seriously...I'm Kidding
Seriously...I'm Kidding
by Ellen DeGeneres

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book I've ever read!, 27 Dec. 2012
First off I love ellen, this is the first book of hers I have read, I have bought her wife Portias book and Ellen's second book "The Funny Thing Is...".

There's so much I want to say about this book. Firstly it's VERY funny, I laughed out loud ALOT. And as I watch Ellen's show on Really Channel in UK every day Mon-Fri It's like I can hear her voice saying what I'm reading.

I can imagine how she's saying them as I'm reading the words. This book is intended to make you laugh, it's got so much relatable comments in it. Some of the content was taken from her monologues on her show, but they still make me laugh! For example the joke about intercomming the cat, Charlie.

Ellen is my inspiration so I guess it's bias for me to write this review, but if I read it not knowing who she was or anything about her...I would've still found this the funniest book ever.

I recommend this book for anyone who wants a book which will make them laugh, smile and think "That's so true!". This book is not an autobiography of sorts, it is written by Ellen but its not a story of her life from beginning to now...it's about her experiences, advice and making you laugh.

PLEASE PLEASE read this book people! I love Ellen so much and she deserves more of a British fan base because she's the kindest sweetest people on Earth. Spread the word! Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

Finish with words of ellen: be kind to one another, bye.

Mad About Cooking Cupcakes Printed Double Oven Glove
Mad About Cooking Cupcakes Printed Double Oven Glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a gift for my mum and it is fantastic! It arrived really quickly, and it is great quality.

Get Outta My Way
Get Outta My Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kylie!, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Get Outta My Way (MP3 Download)
My favourite song of hers is this one, so catchy and makes you want to sing along!

Love her and love this song!.

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 Dec. 2012
She has such a lovely voice and her version of this song is stunning. So beautiful, lovely for any leona fan.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Book 1)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the film!, 27 Dec. 2012
When reading this book I found it very interesting for several reasons.

Firstly, I recommend you watch the film first so you can get an idea of characters in your head. Or if you prefer to imagine your own, don't worry,

The film skipped so many little details but yet used so many. The book is EXTREMELY well written, obviously otherwise it wouldn't have become a huge success.

Once you buy this book, you will want to buy the next! 5/5