Profile for Mrs. V. L. Hall > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. L. Hall

Mrs. V. L. Hall (Tamworth, Staffs UK)

Isotoner Womens Jersey Floral Open Toe Slippers 95340NAV5 Navy 5 UK, 38 EU
Isotoner Womens Jersey Floral Open Toe Slippers 95340NAV5 Navy 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable slippers, 30 July 2014
I purchased a pair of Isotoner slippers a few years ago and was very impressed with the comfort and fit. Since retiring from work I find I spend more time wearing slippers and having seen these Isotoner slippers on Amazon ordered them without hesitation. I am not disappointed, they are extremely comfortable and true to size. I will definitely be ordering another pair.

Macs For Dummies
Macs For Dummies

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Macs For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Having made the move away from a Windows desktop to a Mac I purchased Mac for Dummies as a back-up whilst still finding my way around this new system. As with all Dummies publications they are there if you get stuck, can't really say I have needed it though ..... Yet!

Something Wicked (An Andrew Hunter Novel)
Something Wicked (An Andrew Hunter Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read from Kerry Wilkinson, 13 July 2014
Having read all Kerry Wilkinson's previous novels and loved them from day one, I pre-ordered Something Wicked without hesitation. I love Kerry's style of writing, you are immediately drawn in to the characters and storyline and there is usually a twist to the plot. I really liked Andrew Hunter and his young assistant but hope we will still be reading about Jessica Daniels as well in the future!

HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (1 x Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
HP 364 Print Cartridge Combo Pack - (1 x Black, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy transaction, 13 July 2014
Goods as described, very quick delivery, excellent.

The Honey Queen (Special Edition)
The Honey Queen (Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem from Cathy Kelly!, 3 Mar 2013
I have been a long time fan of Cathy's books and eagerly await her latest novels, this one didn't disappoint. A lovely gentle book with characters you can believe in and a feel good ending! Hurry up with the next one Cathy!!

I Saw The Devil [DVD]
I Saw The Devil [DVD]
Dvd ~ Byung-hun Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars I Saw The Best Devilish Movie Ever!!, 24 May 2011
This review is from: I Saw The Devil [DVD] (DVD)
What a brilliant Korean movie, from start to finish, excellent acting, direction, knocks the spots of some of the big Hollywood blockbusters. Couldn't stop talking about it for days, very realistic in every sense of the word, nail-biting edge of the seat stuff; please, please, please do not miss this film, you will not be disappointed!

Staring Down The Barrel
Staring Down The Barrel

5.0 out of 5 stars Staring Down the Barrel - The Blockheads, 12 May 2009
Has Ian Dury really left us! An amazing CD by an amazing band, re-creating the sound that made Ian Dury & the Blockheads the epitome of music, every track is a potential classic, well done Blockheads, lets have more please, an absolute must for all true fans