Profile for EdIOW > Reviews

Content by EdIOW

EdIOW

ULTIMATEADDONS Bike, Bicycle, Motorbike Mount Kit with Water Resistant Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not that good, 2 Aug. 2011
I bought this case for my IP4, works very well. it clicks into place, you have to click quite hard, it does not seem to ever want to come off, so not sure about other's experience of it coming off, however, it is not that robust. It comes with 2 zips, luckily, because one of them broke fairly quickly. This is the only real critism. It cushions my iPhone even over some pretty bumpy roads and does what it says on the tin.

Star Soldier (Doom Star 1)
Star Soldier (Doom Star 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Escapism, 18 May 2011
Many thanks to the author for all four of these books centreing around Martin Kluge. They are very easy to read, very engaging and can definitely be firmly put in the 'page turner' category. The other reviews give a good account of the stories and themes that run through the books so all I would like to add is: Where is number 5 Mr. Heppner?

Many thanks.

Actioncam Action Video Camera Max (Old Version)
Actioncam Action Video Camera Max (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick Review, 4 Feb. 2011
I bought this item with the express use of video recording my commute to work on my bicycle. For this purpose it is OK. The image is a bit shaky, and the sound fairly low standard. For the purposes of recording your journey it is fine though. I would and have recommended to a friend for the smae purpose.
Interestingly the model I recieved was not the one specified, I got a 5 Mp camera instead of a 3 mp and it records in 720p hi def as well as vga standard.