Profile for P. G. Bennellick > Reviews

Content by P. G. Bennellick

P. G. Bennellick "Bengie" (England)

StarTech USB to SATA IDE HDD Docking Station for 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch HDD
StarTech USB to SATA IDE HDD Docking Station for 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch HDD

5.0 out of 5 stars How did I manage without it?, 3 Feb. 2014
I've had this for some time now and it's proved to be one of the best timesavers ever. Before I bought this docking station I would open up my computer and install the hard drive to be tested or cleaned as there was no other way to do it.
Now I just plug the docking station into a USB port and slot the hard drive in.
It's also nice that it takes all sizes and types of drive, SATA and IDE big or small, they all fit. It has indication of read and write which makes life a lot easier.
I would recommend this unit to anyone who needs to test or clean hard drives.

72W Charger for Panasonic Toughbook CF-18 CF-19 CF-29 CF-48 CF-50 CF-51 CF-53 CF-71 CF-C1 CF-V45 CF-W4 Laptop - Original Lavolta Notebook AC Adapter Power Supply Plug Cord - 16V 4.5A
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 3 Feb. 2014
Nicely packaged and swiftly delivered. A power supply that has a quality feel and look about it and does not get unduly hot like some I have used. I would feel confident leaving this power supply plugged in and unattended.

3 x NICORETTE INHALATOR 15MG NICOTINE 20 CARTRIDGES STOP QUIT SMOKING BNIB
3 x NICORETTE INHALATOR 15MG NICOTINE 20 CARTRIDGES STOP QUIT SMOKING BNIB

5.0 out of 5 stars They really work, 26 Feb. 2013
Although willpower is the major requirement ot giving up smoking, some help with the craving does help and these inhalers really do take away the craving. No electrics or things to go wrong and always ready to comfort you when you have that urge for some nocotine and take away that urge.
Thank you Nicorette and thank you Pink & Blue for very timely delivery.

Canon Zoom Lens EF 24-105mm THERMOS Coffee Cup /Camera Lens Mug /Lens Coffee Cups
Offered by TrendingTemple

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for a Photographer, 26 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my sons birthday and he loved it. There is a problem in that it is so good and so realistic that he won't be using in in his job, which is what we bought it for, afraid it might get damaged or go missing.
We were astounded when we first looked at it, it could easily be mistaken for the real thing.
All round, very pleased and a superb present.

Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii)
Carnival: Fun Fair Games (Wii)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't heard them this excited in a long time., 21 Jan. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I gave this to my son and family as a whole family present for Christmas 2008.
I'm not sure who enjoyed it more the kids or the adults.
It's a nice feeling knowing this will be used over and over and not used just
once, put in the cupboard and forgotten.

Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Access 2007
by Roger Jennings

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected., 20 July 2008
A beautifully produced book with clear diagrams.
It was not as orderly as I expected and though it says on the back that the user level is 'Beginner - Advanced', it does not show you how to make a database and says as much on the inside.
It is too advanced for me and I wont be able to use it until I have mastered Acces by which time I probably wont need to use it.

Although the front cover states 'The only access book you need', I would suggest that unless you are already accomplished at acces this is not the book for you.

I will perservere and I know I will get my monies worth from it, but that will be a while in coming.

Would I recommend it? yes if you have a basic knowledge before you open the cover and can alaready build a database, otherwise I would suggest something that starts with how to build a database first.