ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)

Profile for jane churcher > Reviews

Content by jane churcher

jane churcher (Gosport, Hants United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Eat Yourself Slim....and Stay Slim !
Eat Yourself Slim....and Stay Slim !
by Michel Montignac

4.0 out of 5 stars Montignac, 31 Mar 2014
This book requires concentration, he has many good points, and has changed my way of looking at cooked vs raw food and subsequently has changed my approach to some foods. Useful book.

Chants
Chants
Price: 11.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Gyuto Monks, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chants (Audio CD)
I love this CD - it took me some time to fully appreciate it, but the tonal sounds are quite remarkable.

Low GI Eating Made Easy: The Easy Way to Eat Well, Look Good and Stay Healthy
Low GI Eating Made Easy: The Easy Way to Eat Well, Look Good and Stay Healthy
by Kaye Foster-Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars GI diet, 31 Mar 2014
I found this not an easy read, although it has several good recommendations, and I have kept this book for further reference.

The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight
The Harcombe Diet: Stop Counting Calories & Start Losing Weight
by Zoe Harcombe
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Harcombe Diet, 31 Mar 2014
This is the third copy of this book I have purchased, simply because I rate it so highly I have given the others away to friends with similar problems.

Natures Greatest Secret Intensive Coconut Oil and Colloidal Silver Salve with Calming Bergamot Oil -100ml
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Salve, 31 Mar 2014
I have found this to be an excellent alternative facial cream - excellent product. I particularly enjoy the fact it doesn't leave a greasy residue.

Enhanced Colloidal Silver Effective 80% Amber Balm - 100ml
Enhanced Colloidal Silver Effective 80% Amber Balm - 100ml
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars shingles, 27 Feb 2014
This product was recommended to me for the shingles rash, within one week of use, the rash has subsided considerably, I am delighted with this Balm, and would highly recommend it.

Universal Laser Lens Cleaner for CD Player & Car Stereo
Universal Laser Lens Cleaner for CD Player & Car Stereo
Offered by av4all
Price: 3.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner, 27 Feb 2014
Worked well, easy instructions to follow - did as I wanted and made my player useable!! Of course it can be used repeatedly, when required, which is useful.

Sacred Language of the Human Body Second Edition
Sacred Language of the Human Body Second Edition
by Mona Delfino
Price: 9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Sacred Language, 27 Feb 2014
Not what I had expected or surmised from her websight, but overall an interesting book based on the authors life to date - odd snippets of new information, but overall I have heard most of it before - but this could well be an excellent introductory book for those new to this way of thinking.

Tibetan Tantric Choir
Tibetan Tantric Choir
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Gyuto Monks, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tibetan Tantric Choir (Audio CD)
I enjoy this CD and often have it on as a background to my early morning - offering a feeling of peace and tranquility.

Enhanced Colloidal Silver 10 ppm Amber Glass 300ml
Enhanced Colloidal Silver 10 ppm Amber Glass 300ml
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Shingles, 27 Feb 2014
Within a week of taking this product I began to feel considerably improved - having been assured it would be 'several' weeks before this would/could happen - my continuing feeling of 'better' has to be down to Colloidal Silver. Personally I cannot recommend this product enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4