Profile for Dudley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vans Women's Susie Hi Black/White Trainer VSD07IY 4.5 UK
Vans Women's Susie Hi Black/White Trainer VSD07IY 4.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely high tops, 17 Oct 2014
The tops of these were quite rigid when I first tried them on but are now starting to soften up so much more comfortable.
Other than that, they're yet another great pair of Vans to add to my expanding collection.
True to size, great style and once worn in really comfortable.
Despite owning far too many trainers I still couldn't resist buying these at the amazing reduced price.
They're an absolute steal and so my conscience eased (a little anyway!).

Kipling Shoulder Bag, GRACY, beige (Caffe Latte 087), K15020
Kipling Shoulder Bag, GRACY, beige (Caffe Latte 087), K15020

5.0 out of 5 stars Tardis of a bag!, 5 Sep 2014
Amazing bag. Have had mine for ages and still finding extra space to store things!
So many compartments to this style so highly recommend if that's what you require.
Comfortable as across body style too even when packed full.
I have a few different Kipling bags but this is my favourite 'full day out' choice. It can easily hold my large purse, Nook (e-reader - similar to 7 inch tablet size) small bottle of water, sweets, camera, make-up, mini umbrella and of course keys on the special key tag attached inside (extremely useful when bag is full).
Would describe as medium sizing and if it's a cross body bag you're after then you can't go far wrong with this style.
Be warned though, once you dabble into the world of Kipling bags you'll be hard pushed to stop at just one!

marie meili Seychelles Halter Top Women's Bikini Black Graphic Size 8
marie meili Seychelles Halter Top Women's Bikini Black Graphic Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the holidays!, 5 Sep 2014
Purchased top at great price from Amazon and found bottoms cheaper elsewhere!
Lovely colours, pretty design and nice style.
Happy, happy, happy!

marie meili Oceana Women's Bikini Vivid Blue Floral Size 8
marie meili Oceana Women's Bikini Vivid Blue Floral Size 8
Offered by Carla-Bikini

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on the holidays!, 5 Sep 2014
Lovely colours, pretty design and nice style.
Purchased at great price too so very happy.

ATeam Bracelet Craft Loom Bands Board & Hook Expander Pack For All Loom Bandz
ATeam Bracelet Craft Loom Bands Board & Hook Expander Pack For All Loom Bandz
Offered by Pretty Lady LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 1 Sep 2014
Good quality item at really good price. Just what we wanted. Big thumbs up from my 8 year old, so high praise indeed!

BrainBox - The World
BrainBox - The World
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill Box!, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: BrainBox - The World (Toy)
My son now owns 2 of these BrainBox games (also Roald Dahl option) and he / we love them.
He can play alone if needs be but more fun with 2 players or more. You can decide the length of the game, we tend to play first to 5 although this often increases if I'm winning! Brilliant for increasing ones knowledge and memory skills in a very fun way (and regardless of age!) Have purchased more as gifts as consider them reasonably priced.
Highly recommended and that's including an 8 year old opinion too.

marie meili Oceana Bandeau Women's Bikini Vivid Blue Floral Size 8
marie meili Oceana Bandeau Women's Bikini Vivid Blue Floral Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 26 Aug 2014
Great print. Good quality. Got it at a bargain price too so couldn't be happier.
Hope it still fits next summer!

Sugarhill Boutique Women's Mexican Folk Tunic Short Sleeve Dress, Black, Size 8
Sugarhill Boutique Women's Mexican Folk Tunic Short Sleeve Dress, Black, Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty print, 26 Aug 2014
Really cute dress. Not much leeway with the size, I'm a regular size 8, bust approx 31 inches and it fits fine but wouldn't choose to wear it on one of my bloated days! If you want a looser fit then size up but you would probably lose the slight shaping that it has. Otherwise, the print is gorgeous and the colours really vibrant.
I am a bit of a Sugarhill Boutique fan so slightly biased in my views of their clothes and have never really had to fault them and once you buy into the brand you'll understand why.

Rip Curl Lori Women's T-Shirt Solid Black X-Small
Rip Curl Lori Women's T-Shirt Solid Black X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute t-shirt, 20 Aug 2014
Lovely print on this t shirt. Nice quality and good fit.
Great price for a branded t shirt too.
Very happy!

Superga Unisex-Adult Cotu Trainers Pastle Green 4 UK
Superga Unisex-Adult Cotu Trainers Pastle Green 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars First pair of Superga's and won't be my last!, 20 Aug 2014
I normally size up a half / full size for trainers but trusted the previous reviews and ordered my regular size 4.
Happy to report they're a perfect fit!
The trainers themselves are very classic in design and appear well made and sturdy.
I bought the pastel green option (as I have yet to own a pair of pastel green shoes!) and pleased as they're a really pretty colour. Not dull or muted for a pastel shade but not boring or too garish either.
Know these won't be my last pair as there are so many lovely colours to choose from and the style is so 'understated trendy' they'll compliment any casual outfit. I also purchased them at a reduced price which seemed to good to miss. So glad I got them and now just the difficult decision on which colour to opt for next!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3