Profile for Well Pleased. > Reviews

VonShef Quad Waffle Maker, 1200 Watt, Free 2 Year Warranty
VonShef Quad Waffle Maker, 1200 Watt, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this machine, 8 April 2016
I like this machine, easy to use easy to clean makes great waffles. It took a couple of uses to get the level of waffle mix just right so that it didn't over flow, or the waffles came out the right size, but otherwise excellent machine.

Down On The Farm Tea Cosy
Down On The Farm Tea Cosy
Offered by All Pretty Things UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2016
It's pleasant to look at and does the job it was bought for.

2 x Luxury Belgian Style Waffle Mix - 1kg Bag
2 x Luxury Belgian Style Waffle Mix - 1kg Bag
Offered by JM POSNER

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't say what it tastes like because I haven't had the chance to try it ..., 1 April 2016
It arrived okay with no damage. We've tried it twice now and the waffles were great My wife really enjoyed them and so did I.

The Missing and the Dead (Logan McRae, Book 9)
The Missing and the Dead (Logan McRae, Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2016
I'm a great fan of the Logan McCrea books and this one doesn't disappoint, great humour great storey.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sat Nav., 8 Aug. 2015
I received my Lujii Sat Nav and after using it for a day it failed and would not work. I contacted the company and they sent me a replacement new Sat Nav without any quibbling and told me not to bother returning he faulty machine. I think the first one must have been damaged in transit, because the second one works perfectly. My only complaint is about the instruction booklet, the print is so small it is almost unreadable, I've had to use a magnifying glass to read it.

Singular Points
Singular Points

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 4 May 2015
This review is from: Singular Points (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book, I thought the characters were very real and the story line was believable. I think YOU should follow this up with another story of David and Kono and the other characters.

Colorado Wild (Colorado Heart Book 1)
Colorado Wild (Colorado Heart Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's one of the worst stories I've ever read, 24 Mar. 2015
It's one of the worst stories I've ever read, some of the spelling is bad, the wrong words have been put in,in places. I'm sorry, but it's rubbish.

Norman's Conquest
Norman's Conquest

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Norman's Conquest (Kindle Edition)
I wasn't impressed with this book, The characters went from work colleagues to established lovers living together in the space 24 hours.
The relationship between Tony and Danny didn't make sense either.

Waiting, Hoping, Wishing
Waiting, Hoping, Wishing

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Dec. 2014
Good story, I just wish it had been longer.

Floodgates
Floodgates

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the story a little confusing at times., 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Floodgates (Kindle Edition)
I read the story from start to finish, it got better toward the end, but I found parts of it confusing, especially some of the character conversations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3