Profile for Loopyfruit > Reviews

Loopyfruit

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!!, 14 Dec 2012
A really quirky gift for someone. The item is larger than I thought it would be, which is fantastic. Great value for money.

Sinners Never Sleep
Sinners Never Sleep
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable to listen to, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sinners Never Sleep (Audio CD)
A great CD, with interesting lyrics and wicked tunes. I bought it after hearing an acoustic version of 'Loverboy.' The first CD from this band that I have bought and will definitely buy another. Note however that some of the lyrics are explicit.

25MM PIN BUTTON BADGE: OFFICIAL SPONGEBOB EVIL FACE
25MM PIN BUTTON BADGE: OFFICIAL SPONGEBOB EVIL FACE
Offered by Ledbury Games
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little badge, 19 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A great little badge. Bought this for my sister who is a sponge bob fan. She loves it. Great for customizing a backpack etc

The Vintage Tea Party Year
The Vintage Tea Party Year
by Angel Adoree
Price: 18.60

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 19 Nov 2012
This is now one of my favorite books. An excellent book to source ideas for holding your own tea parties from whatever the occasion. Well written and beautifully illustrated. I love that it contains invite templates for you to use when holding your own tea parties. A beautiful book filled with loads of yummy recipes. Also includes craft ideas and even shows you how to style your hair in various vintage styles. Great for all who like to make a party that little bit extra special for their guests. I will treasure this book.

Masquerade
Masquerade
by Kit Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Interesting, 19 Nov 2012
This review is from: Masquerade (Hardcover)
A lovely book, filled with beautiful illustrations. Interesting to look at. A nice book to own. The pictures are very detailed. Wonderful to consider that this book was once the source of a giant treasure hunt, don't think I would have been able to solve it though.

25MM PIN BUTTON BADGE: OFFICIAL SPONGEBOB HAPPY FACE
25MM PIN BUTTON BADGE: OFFICIAL SPONGEBOB HAPPY FACE
Offered by Ledbury Games
Price: 1.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 19 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A great little badge, for any sponge bob lover. Good quality. My sister who I bought this for loves it.

NIX 7 Inch Hi Res 800 x 480 pixels w/ Motion Sensor that turns frame ON/OFF automatically when it senses you nearby!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 19 Nov 2012
I bought this as a present for my mum and dad's wedding anniversary. They love it. The pictures are displayed with great quality. The only problem is that sometimes some of the picture gets cut off due to the size of the screen. However, I don't mind this and it's great value for money. I'm looking to buy this product again as a gift for my grandparents.

Darkfall (The Healing Wars, Book 3)
Darkfall (The Healing Wars, Book 3)
by Janice Hardy
Price: 5.21

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!!!, 19 Nov 2012
Another great book in the Healing Wars trilogy. A brilliant read, and makes a great present for the avid reader. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable. I love this book!!!

Blue Fire (The Healing Wars, Book 2): 2/3
Blue Fire (The Healing Wars, Book 2): 2/3
by Janice Hardy
Price: 5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!!!!!!!, 19 Nov 2012

The Great Big Bead Shop Round Nosed Pliers
The Great Big Bead Shop Round Nosed Pliers

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful for crafting with wire., 19 Nov 2012
Perfect for creating spirals with wire, or to tuck any sharp edges away. The soft handles are comfortable, but easy to grip.Very pleased with this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3