Profile for D Carter > Reviews

The Photo Album Company PAWFA4B-BLK Black Wood Certificate Frame
Offered by FramesForPhotos
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars No picture protection., 9 Dec 2013
When I saw "non glass front" I assumed there would be at least some sort of picture protection across the front even if it was just an acrylic piece of plastic. I have a signed photo in it but the signature and picture is completely exposed so this was a waste of money as il have to buy another one now. Cheap frame, no good for any picture you want to keep in good condition.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time!, 14 Nov 2013
Item never arrived, when I emailed that it didn't come I was ignored. I then started the claim process, during this I got an email saying a neighbour may have it... Im sat here like "oh brilliant, so you have sent my package to someone I dont even know and you just expect them to pass it on to me." This is 2013, people steal and do bad things, how you just going to trust a random person on my street with my stuff iv paid for! Well done!

The Original Retro Sweets Candy Gift Box from Dandy Candy - The Perfect Gift For Everyone: Includes Over 100 Retro Sweets From Your Childhood Memories
Offered by Dandy Candy
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Way over priced, 6 Dec 2012
The small box contains classic sweets that altogether must have a shop value of no more than 4. I was very disappointing with the small box and the amount I received for the price I paid.

C-S2 Battery For Blackberry Curve 8520 8320 8310 8300
C-S2 Battery For Blackberry Curve 8520 8320 8310 8300
Offered by memorycapital
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 24 May 2012
Was delivered quickly and worked well. Despite reading reviews saying it does not fit their phone it fit mine fine. It actually lasts a lot longer than the official blackberry batteries I have used in the past.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars What you would expect., 24 May 2012
2 nice decks perfectly described, good for shuffling, good for tricks, and good for any cards games such as poker. Great value for money, will use this seller again when I need more cards.

Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash 150 ml
Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash 150 ml
Offered by REMI DIRECT
Price: 3.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., 24 May 2012
Decent product at a good price, works well and will consider re buying when I run out of this product.

Expose Summer Bronze Self Tanning Mousse For Face And Body With Aloe Vera 140ml
Expose Summer Bronze Self Tanning Mousse For Face And Body With Aloe Vera 140ml
Offered by cosmeticsdirect2u
Price: 5.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great when on a budget., 24 May 2012
This product gives you a great tan and for the price its great, I used this a while back when I ran out of my more expensive tan lotion and I was surprised to find it worked a lot better! Since I have bought this product regularly because the price is so good. The only negative with this product is it does give off that nasty smell more than other products, but when I put perfume on it covers it enough to not be noticed.

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Silver/Mirror Aviator Wrap Visor Sunglasses with Cloth case UV400
Offered by Retail Zone
Price: 2.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but how long will they last?, 24 May 2012
The shades fit well and look cool but they are very flimsy and easily broke, within a few days of very little use the screws on mine were already loose and I had to buy a small screw driver to tighten them. These sunglasses are ok for a temporary stand in but in the future I'll look into getting some that can last a bit of wear and tear.

Easy Bronze Self Tan Body Lotion and Moisturising Exfoliator 50ml Each
Easy Bronze Self Tan Body Lotion and Moisturising Exfoliator 50ml Each

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 24 May 2012
The moisturising lotion smells so nice and works very well. The tan lotion isn't very effective and leaves your skin feeling greasy, on the positive side it doesn't have that nasty tan smell some tanning lotions leave. I would definatley buy the moisturiser again but not the tanning lotion.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 ~ Gold Housing Cover Door Case Frame Fascia Plate + Buttons ~ Mobile Phone Repair Parts Replacement

2.0 out of 5 stars Positives and Negatives, 22 May 2012
Hard to put on as there is no instructions. I used instructions via google, after finally fitting to my phone the camera didnt work there after, it just says "Could not start camera", all in all my phone looks great but now my camera is broke :/.