Profile for Hill Walker > Reviews

Content by Hill Walker

Hill Walker (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD]
Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ted Neely

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it., 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD] (DVD)
Saw this film when it first came out in 1973. I bought the film on VHS when it was available. No VHS player now. Watch the DVD quite often. I love it.

Mcalpine Shower Trap STW3-RB
Mcalpine Shower Trap STW3-RB
Offered by The Plumbers Merchant

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the extra cash, 13 Feb. 2015
I bought this trap to replace an identical trap that had a plastic chrome effect finish where the chrome had peeled off. This trap has a chrome plated brass drain and is well worth the extra money. An added bonus was that I only had to remove the plastic drain, clean around tray hole and fit the brass drain. Job done in no time. Hopefully the chrome plating on this one will last longer than the plastic one.

DIY HandyPack - Metal Dowel Screw (Wood to Wood - Pack 50)
DIY HandyPack - Metal Dowel Screw (Wood to Wood - Pack 50)
Offered by DIY HandyPack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2015
Just what I wanted, did the job well. Quick delivery

400 TC Egyptian Cotton Percale Single Bed Size 12" Deep Fitted Sheet - WHITE
400 TC Egyptian Cotton Percale Single Bed Size 12" Deep Fitted Sheet - WHITE
Offered by Bentley Priory Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars These 12" deep fitted sheets are perfect., 6 Feb. 2015
My old fitted sheets weren't deep enough to remain on the mattress properly. These 12" deep fitted sheets are perfect.

Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Sony DVPSR760H MultiRegion DVD Player + HDMI Cable Supplied
Offered by ShaniTech

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Feb. 2015
Delivered quickly. Works well. Does what it's supposed to.

HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars I have tried recycled ink cartridges for it and have been disappointed with the results, 6 Feb. 2015
I ordered this printer to replace a Lexmark X2550 I've had for a few years. The genuine replacement ink cartridges for the Lexmark cost more than this HP printer which doesn't cost an arm and a leg for its replacement ink cartridges. I have tried recycled ink cartridges for it and have been disappointed with the results.

Ordered on Wednesday delivered Friday. Set up completed in no time at all. Printed a test page seems OK. Time will tell if I've made the right choice. Anyone want a one owner used Lexmark X2550. Works well but high maintenance cost, bit like the wife!!

3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs 0.2M Cable
3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs 0.2M Cable
Offered by E-Goal UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 19 days from ordering to delivery but I'm very happy with the product, 18 Oct. 2014
It took 19 days from ordering to delivery but I'm very happy with the product. The quality of lead, plugs & jack seem perfectly adequate for the job. I have tried it out with my headphones and they work a treat. I must admit I was a bit sceptical as to what I would receive for just 86p, specially of what I'd read in other comments, and free delivery postage from China thrown in. It would cost almost as much(0.73p) as that to send 2nd class post to somewhere in the UK. I am amazed they can make a profit.

Cheap as Chips, as David Dickinson would say!!

Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
Hama Star 63 Tripod with Carry Case
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
I bought this for my bird watching telescope. It does the job excellently.

BT Décor 2200 Corded Telephone - White
BT Décor 2200 Corded Telephone - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to use as wired phone as back up should ..., 13 Aug. 2014
Bought to use as wired phone as back up should a power cut render the cordless phones inoperable. It's OK for that but I wouldn't want it a stand alone phone, only limited functions.

Auto Paint Direct TUP14221 Touch Up Paint
Auto Paint Direct TUP14221 Touch Up Paint
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Match, 13 Aug. 2014
Matched the colour of my Oyster Grey Hyundai i10 perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7