ARRAY(0xa50b7c24)

M.R.

MEElectronics M9 award winning in-ear headphone with passive noise cancelation
MEElectronics M9 award winning in-ear headphone with passive noise cancelation

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 1 Jun 2012
I love these. I bought them purely as a second pair of IEMs to use solely in bed. I did not wish to bork my existing IEMs by lying on my side in bed. Given the cost I thought it was a worthwhile punt.

However, it turns out that they were far better value than IEMs I had bought at a much higher price and with a more established name brand to boot. IEMs from two well known brands did not stand the test of time despite me taking the greatest of care with them but these are still trucking! :)

If I get my head in the right position I can sleep comfortably with these in all night. I really like the flange ear piece which none of my previous IEMs had so those are a definite plus. They fit snugly and securely and I have no complaints about them at all. In fact I think they are excellent value at their price and could easily be priced higher and still be good value. Oh, one minor issue...the 'L' and 'R' can be hard to see.

The next time I am looking for a more expensive pair I will certainly be giving MEElectronics' range of more expensive IEMs some serious consideration.

The sound quality is good, especially at that price. In some ways I prefer it to my other IEMs that cost over three times as much.

If you are looking for a cheapish, general purpose pair of IEMs then I would have no hesitation in recommending these.

Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development
Energy Work: The Secret of Healing and Spiritual Development
by Robert Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars A very effective meditation that I would recommend to meditation noobs or veterans, 1 Jun 2012
I love this book. I have dabbled with and regularly used lots of different meditation methods over the years but this has been by far the most effective and user friendly system I have encountered.

Pros:
It works! Very effective and quickly proved its efficacy
Easy to understand
Simple to learn and structured so that one does so progressively
Quick to do once fully learnt and used regularly for awhile
It's my own personal de-frag! :)

Cons:
I didn't discover this many years ago :(.

For anyone interested in meditation and/or energy work, I highly commend this book to you.

Briefcase Leather Briefcase DOUBLE EXPANDABLE in Faux PU Brown Leather 318B Roamlite

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner loves this so lots of brownie points for me!, 1 Jun 2012
I bought this for my partner for his birthday, which was a rather significant one!

His existing briefcase had lasted 20 odd years and was in dire need of being put out to pasture. So with his precise requirements I hunted down this particular briefcase online after much googling and showed it to him. It ticked all his boxes so I crossed my fingers and ordered it.

He loves it. It was exactly what he was looking for in every respect.

His pros:
the colour - he was sick of his black briefcase
faux leather - less likely to be mugged!
double expandability - more room to fit things in!
chrome fittings - a refreshing change from faux gold
internal flap - for privacy and a flat surface to use e.g. writing
[I am sure he would list more but those are the main ones]

His cons:
nothing

My cons: he puts more stuff in and it's heavier for me to carry! :)

Personally I would go for a real leather briefcase every time but I've never been mugged [as he has] so might think differently if I were.

However, if I were to go for a faux leather briefcase then I would be very happy with this one. I was nervous how it would look 'in the flesh' [as it were] but the photos do not really do it justice. It looks smart and the colour is certainly nicer than the default black briefcases one sees.

Would have no hesitation in recommending this briefcase to anyone who shares my partner's requirements. A very successful purchase! :)

Bobby "porte-adresse" Red Leather Cat Collar
Bobby "porte-adresse" Red Leather Cat Collar
Offered by Pet Runway Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing product., 1 Jun 2012
Pros: it's leather
it is hard wearing
nice and reflective at night

Cons: tends to look more pink than red
the snap fastening will just not stay closed
the 'tag for owner's details' is just the inside of the collar :/
expensive for what it is

Would not recommend.

Cat Bell - Various Colours. 1cm
Cat Bell - Various Colours. 1cm
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cat bell we have found., 1 Jun 2012
We love this cat bell. For no real other reason that we can hear it! Most of the other bells we have used might rattle a bit at first but soon lose their rattle over time. This one just keeps trucking however. It has made keeping track of Lord Henry much easier and he is far less likely to be accidentally trodden on as a result. So we now have a second for young master William.

Highly recommended. Worth every penny [and more but shhhh, don't tell Amazon!]