Profile for Haffenden > Reviews

Content by Haffenden

Haffenden "Fiona's goodies" (Londonderry N. Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Luxury Solid 9ct Gold Natural Red Ruby Victorian Style Eternity Ring - Size T 1/2 - Finger Sizes K to Y Available
Offered by LetsBuyGold Jewellers

3.0 out of 5 stars No thanks, 1 Dec. 2014
Disappointed with this ring, although it was lovely to look at, the gold was thin and not great quality. I returned this item as it was not worth the money required.

Travalo Fragrance Atomiser Pure Excel with Fillable Spray Bottle, Pink 5 ml
Travalo Fragrance Atomiser Pure Excel with Fillable Spray Bottle, Pink 5 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars especially as her favourite perfume has lost the main spray, 24 Nov. 2014
I bought this for a little birthday present and so far the recipient loves it, especially as her favourite perfume has lost the main spray, now she can fill this little beauty

KG Homewares Silent Sweep Wall Clock With Large Digital Month/Date/Day Calendar Display In White
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars silent clock, 1 Sept. 2014
Excellent delivery and on time, well protected so no damage. I love this clock because there is no loud ticking noise, bliss, well worth the money and very pleased with quick delivery. Thank you

Elements Sterling Silver R702 58 Ladies 1/2 Diamond cut Crossover Kiss Ring - Size Large

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful ring, 8 May 2014
The ring arrived in good time and in perfect condition. It is excellent value and very pretty. The only negative is, although I ordered the large size, its a little on the small size.

Andrex Touch Of Colour Bathroom Tissue - 4 x Pack of 5
Andrex Touch Of Colour Bathroom Tissue - 4 x Pack of 5
Offered by Emaan Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars horrid colour, 16 April 2014
Very disappointed, but I ordered the lovely pattern as described above, little dots, bows etc in pinks. blues etc with lovely deep colours which I had purchased elsewhere before. What did I receive horrible colours, designs and very pale and horrid, it does not match the colour in my bathroom. I had to keep as how could I return such a big package. Buyers beware, the above picture is not as described at all. I wish I could get a refund as these designs are only fit for the bin!!!!!

Cath Kidston Birds Stationery Box (Cath Kidston Stationery Collec)
Cath Kidston Birds Stationery Box (Cath Kidston Stationery Collec)
by Quadrille +

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute product, 3 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my daughter's Christmas stocking, she loves it, being a fan of Catch Kidston products. It arrived in good time and excellent condition.

Jewel Master Cradle of Athena
Jewel Master Cradle of Athena

5.0 out of 5 stars hooking game, 3 Jan. 2014
This is another excellent, time consuming game, still enjoying it. Arrived in excellent condition and in perfect time. Great fun.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars what a cutie?, 2 Dec. 2013
I am very, very happy with this calendar and as it was purchased for a stocking filler, obviously I cannot open same but pictures look great. 100% for the seller, thanks for such a secure and early delivery.

1.0 Ltr Stainless Steel Teapot with Stay Cool Handle
1.0 Ltr Stainless Steel Teapot with Stay Cool Handle
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Dec. 2013
This teapot arrived in good time, well packaged which protected the teapot. It is one of the best teapots I have purchased, the handle really does stay cool. Brilliant and well worth the price

100 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Thread
100 Skeins Stranded Deal CXC 100% Cotton Thread
Offered by Hotsellnow4

4.0 out of 5 stars great threads, 17 Oct. 2013
I have already given a review previously about this seller, and may I say not a good review as the goods did not arrive on time.
After getting in touch will the seller, I can now give a positive review, the goods arrived today, very well packed and in a very good conditon and all contact with the seller was very positive, they apologised and remailed the threads I had not received. Thank you very much for all who helped me to bring this order to a good result. A very good choice of threads and will be happy to pass these on to my daughter who is keen on her cross stitching.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4