Profile for Mr. S. M. Walker > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. M. Walker

Mr. S. M. Walker "Stuart Walker" (North Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Bronte 100% Pure Lambs Wool Sofa Throw Blanket - Grey Multi Spot Check
Bronte 100% Pure Lambs Wool Sofa Throw Blanket - Grey Multi Spot Check
Offered by Burton Blake Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jun. 2016
Good quality, speedy delivery very good.

Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Offered by e-Hardware

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service., 14 April 2015
Good price, and very quick delivery. Thanks.

Anatomic & Co Nova Boots In Full Grained Chestnut Leather 8
Anatomic & Co Nova Boots In Full Grained Chestnut Leather 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, 23 Dec. 2014
I have owned a pair of pull on variation of the brand, they are most comfortable boots ever. These boots seem larger than those but not unwearable so, thicker socks will solve.

Sennheiser 541341 Replacement Ear Pads for PX200/PXC150/PXC250/PMX200 Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Pads, 10 Oct. 2013
My PX 200 pads had disintegrated, and I was contemplating buy a new pair of head phones. Then I saw these, saved £40, although I thought the price to buy and postage was a bit high.
I have has the head phone over 10 years, great.

Wrangler Men's Texas Stretch Regular Fit Jeans, Black Overdye, W36/L32
Wrangler Men's Texas Stretch Regular Fit Jeans, Black Overdye, W36/L32

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Jeans, 10 Oct. 2013
I gave 5 stars, because they are the best Jeans I have bought for some time. Not to wide at the ankle, the material is a stiff cotton not the floppy cotton that seem popular today. I will be buying another pair.

I bought some Levi 501's and was very disappointed.

Leki Spin Nordic Walking Stick - Black, 100-130 cm
Leki Spin Nordic Walking Stick - Black, 100-130 cm
Offered by Sport König

5.0 out of 5 stars Nordic Walking., 24 Sept. 2013
I am in my 70th year and try to walk 5-6 miles each day, the reason for buying Nordic walking poles was the claim that it would increase the energy burn using my upper body as well as my legs. And to date I can only say i agree with this assertion. It took a while to get used the different action in my walking, but as I progress my stride has lengthened, and my arms have more definition. I have also noticed a small reduction in my stomach. The pole themselves are of good quality, the paws seem to wear quickly but this could be me getting used to them. The hand grips a easy to use and the clip in action to the pole is very easy. I am delighted with mu purchase.

Black PU Leather Wallet Folio Case Cover & Retractable Mini Stylus For Nokia Lumia 620

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 1 Aug. 2013
I ordered this for my Lumia 620, but the firm delivered a 520 case, the response from Gadget Giant was very good. The replacement is a great fit for my phone, and nice and soft. If you require leather, then do not buy this. But if all you require is simple protection then this is perfect.

Gadget Giant ® Nokia Lumia 520 Pink PU Leather WALLET Flip Case Cover & LCD Screen Protector
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money, 1 Aug. 2013
For the money good product. Also a good firm to deal with, delivery as promised. This is for my wife's phone, which proved to have an exact fit for the phone.

Bradshaw's Handbook
Bradshaw's Handbook
by George Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Bradshaw, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Bradshaw's Handbook (Hardcover)
I watched all of the BBC 2 series and loved it, so when I came aware of a reprint I bought it. And it is very interesting, particularly when you see that railwy lines you have taken for granted where not even built then. A nice addition to the bookcase.

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover With Magnetic Clasp For NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Includes Kindle Rear Protector - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value Kindle cover, 21 Mar. 2012
This was part of my daughters christmas present, with the promise I would buy her the Amazon leather one when it was released. But on opening the case she was delighted with it and she then released me from my promise to replace it. All round good value.

Page: 1 | 2