Profile for banjo > Reviews

Content by banjo

banjo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bundle Monster 40 Pc Antique Silver Plated Oxidized Metal Beads Charms Set Mix Lot - Compatible with Pandora Biagi Troll Chamilia Bracelets
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 22 Feb 2014
Surprisingly nice beads. For this price, such a huge number of beads, and some of them are VERY nice. 4 stars because material is not so good like original Pandora (not so clean silver).

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap, 22 Feb 2014
Very nice cheap beads for my Pandora bracelet. But for this price you can not expect everything perfect. Some of metal parts (on both sides) are not good connected and ...

Joby GorillaPod Magnetic Tripod for Compact Cameras - Black/Red
Joby GorillaPod Magnetic Tripod for Compact Cameras - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, innovative and useful, 22 Feb 2014
Nice tripod, interesting solution with magnets in "legs", easy to use. But be careful if you need some tripod for heavy cameras. I use this tripod for my GoPro (with bigger battery), for Tascam voice recorder, ...

MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light board !, 22 Feb 2014
Like hand illustrator, this light board allow me to make great work. Very nice design, nice led light, thin, … I recommend this to all who need affordable lightpad (light board).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY GREAT !, 10 Jan 2014
When I receive my TASCAM I was really surprised when I do couple of tests. AMAZING QUALITY SOUND RECORDER! I use them for many different tasks: music, voice recording, nature, … I RECOMMEND THIS to anyone who need pro quality sound recorder!!!

IKEA Ordning Kitchen Timer
IKEA Ordning Kitchen Timer
Offered by XICHEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Jan 2014
I buy this for my GoPro camera and use them for rotation and taking several intervals of videos or still photos. Maybe one day, will use this in my kitchen - but right now this is my favourite item for my camera usage.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2014 7:13 PM GMT

Bose ® Soft Cover for SoundLink ® Mini - Blue
Bose ® Soft Cover for SoundLink ® Mini - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice protection for GREAT BOSE product, 10 Jan 2014
I just can say that I NEVER HAVE such a great product like Bose SoundLink Speaker. Excellent quality of sound … so great product. And this cover is PERFECT protection for my Bose speaker. I am more then glad that I buy this! Now I enjoy in HIGH QUALITY music anywhere.

Velbon Ultra Stick L50 Aluminium Monopod
Velbon Ultra Stick L50 Aluminium Monopod

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Jan 2014
I have this Monopod always with me and use them regularly. Great for my GOPRO and Canon camera. I make much better shots (video and still photos) when I use this nice and great product.

"Minute Mirth" T-Shirt "The Gentleman" Large
"Minute Mirth" T-Shirt "The Gentleman" Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Best t-shirts ever, 17 Oct 2013
Personally I like this kind of crazy t-shirts and when I order my first t-shirt from Shiroi Neko - I was surprised with great quality and excellent drawings. I recommend this t-shirt to anyone who like this kind of style.

Rycote 055411 Mini Windjammer for Edirol RO5 / Tascam DR05
Rycote 055411 Mini Windjammer for Edirol RO5 / Tascam DR05

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wind protection, 17 Oct 2013
This is MUST have piece if you plan to record sound outside. This nice and funny piece solve all kind of humbling and wind sounds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4