Profile for minimalistis > Reviews

Content by minimalistis

minimalistis

Dead Space: Extraction (Wii)
Dead Space: Extraction (Wii)

1.0 out of 5 stars If you liked the first Dead Space,you'll be disappointed!, 26 Jun. 2013
I only played this game for half an hour,but that was enough.First of all,this is more like an interactive movie.There are some dialogues and then you kill some madmen.Then you are moved somewhere else with no time to look around,or search for ammo and other staff.You can't move!Second,the controlls are really bad.If an enemy grabs you,you have to move both the nunchuck and wii remote to get free.But,then the controllers stop responding and you die.The only way to get them working is to disconnect and connect them.Last,but not least,the graphics are horrible compared to those of the first dead space game.A waste of money.

Dead Space 2 Budget (PC DVD)
Dead Space 2 Budget (PC DVD)
Offered by marxwax

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't play it., 26 Jun. 2013
So, I installed it and then when I tried to launch it,I was asked for key,but the one on the package was invalid.If tried to launch it from program files, a program started that would connect with the ea servers and give me a new key.But,then an error appeared saying I have to login as administrator.I tried some solutions to this problem,but nothing worked.I searched on the internet and found none.Why ea gives so much trouble to its customers?No wonder it was voted worst company in USA two years in a row.Nowadays it's easier to play a pirate version of some of their games!This is the last time I pay for an ea game.

Bioshock 2 (PC DVD)
Bioshock 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by RAREWAVES

1.0 out of 5 stars Say no!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Bioshock 2 (PC DVD) (CD-ROM)
Why would anyone ruin such a great game with windows live?Why so many good games have horrible drms?I only wrote this just to add one more lone star review.Say no to windows live,SecuRom and all kinds of drms and pimps.

Jim Dunlop 33P.015 Nickel Silver Finger and Thumbpick Player Pack (Pack of 5)
Jim Dunlop 33P.015 Nickel Silver Finger and Thumbpick Player Pack (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Feb. 2013
They are thin and smooth and they feel as part of the finger.Of course, not as comfortable as playing with bare fingers, but still,better than plastic ones to my opinion.Also their width is adjustable.

Stagg 4 Fingers and 1 Thumb Pick Set
Stagg 4 Fingers and 1 Thumb Pick Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 5 Feb. 2013
The description on the package says medium ,but these are actually small.I have medium to thin fingers and these picks would only fit on the smallest one.I gave three stars instead of one because they might be okay if they fit on one's fingers.

Planet Waves Finger Picks Medium Pack of 5
Planet Waves Finger Picks Medium Pack of 5

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, 5 Feb. 2013

Machinarium : Collectors Edition (PC/Mac DVD)
Machinarium : Collectors Edition (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Czech art, 7 May 2011
My favourite adventure game so far.The whole concept reminds me of old Czechoslovakian and Polish cartoons I used to watch when I was a kid,like "Bolek and Lolek".It shares the same philosophy of sketches and body language instead of dialogues.Smart and humorous.
If you loved the rusty colours of "The triplets of Belleville",you're going to love this,too.These guys have put a lot of imagination and work on the scenery.The riddles are mind-teasing,but not impossible to figure out(like some of the Myst series),since they follow common sense.Even if you get stuck,you won't mind it,because of the relaxing Ambient and Jazz-like music.
The only thing that made me a little sad was its duration:Too short;like all good stuff.And highly addictive.My almost four year old nephew can't stop playing it!To my opinion this game is a piece of art and its price is a real bargain.