Profile for Mrs. L. C. Dowd > Reviews

Mrs Jeffries Dusts For Clues
Mrs Jeffries Dusts For Clues
Price: 4.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
A book that is easy to read and apart from the murders is quite light hearted!

The Plantagenet Vendetta
The Plantagenet Vendetta
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This a really good read. It tells the story of what could ..., 5 July 2014
This a really good read. It tells the story of what could have happened if the royal line had gone in a different direction after Richard 3rd. . Different people would have become kings of the realm. However some people still think that they should be king (according to the book) and decide to take matters into thrir own hands.

Green Woodwork: Working with Wood the Natural Way
Green Woodwork: Working with Wood the Natural Way
by Mike Abbott

3.0 out of 5 stars Husbands christmas present, 18 April 2014
I don't know how good this book is as it was a present for my husband and he hasn't made anything from the book yet!!!!

My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)

3.0 out of 5 stars Childrens book, 18 April 2014
My grandaughter downloaded this onto my kindle, read it and deleted it , she seemed pleased with it so must be ok

My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)

3.0 out of 5 stars Childrens book, 18 April 2014
II don't know anything about this as my grandaughter borrowed my kindle and down loaded this book and then deleted it.

Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
Dissolution (The Shardlake Series)
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Dissolution, 18 April 2014
This is Inspector Morse , on a horse in Tudor times. It's a cracking read and you must read the rest of the series too.

England under the Tudors
England under the Tudors

2.0 out of 5 stars So Dull, 18 April 2014
I have read many books about England in Tudor times, and even have a copy of English counties in Tudor times, but have never read anything as dull as this. I threw it across the floor after the second chapter so might be hasty in my judgement but if you can't make it interesting by chapter 2 then sorry it's not the book for me.

Heartstone
Heartstone
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Shardlake rides again, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Heartstone (Kindle Edition)
Shardlake rides his horse again to solve yet another mystery. Ilove the way that it takes days to get to places that we can now travel to in just a few hours

Dark Fire (The Shardlake Series)
Dark Fire (The Shardlake Series)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder and Mystery, 2 April 2014
Who made the explosion and what did they use? Trust Shardlake to solve the crime. I like to use a map of present day London while reading this book to see how many of the old streets are still there, and many of them are.

Revelation (The Shardlake Series)
Revelation (The Shardlake Series)
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Who done it, 2 April 2014
Murder , mystery and a horse. Think Inspector Morse a long time ago with lots of history included, A really good read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7