Profile for dumpling > Reviews

Content by dumpling

dumpling (Devon, England)

Page: 1 | 2
LUPO Wireless Portable Digital Doorbell Door Bell Doorbell Chime - 100m Range - 32 Tunes
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 26 Jun 2014
looks smart but once it is assembled it didn't work. I should have taken notice of all the adverse comments that were on line. It's going back/. They charged me for postage as well - THEY DID STATE THAT POSTAGE WAS FREE!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2014 7:56 AM BST

Fast Cooking: Really Exciting Recipes in 20 Minutes
Fast Cooking: Really Exciting Recipes in 20 Minutes
by James Martin
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars James Martin fast cooking book, 7 May 2014
Recipes were just a bit fancy for an everyday cook like me. I love him on the TV but the recipes don't come across in the book as quite so attractive.

Timeless
Timeless
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
Dr Hook is a favourite from my "yoof", so I wasn't disappointed with the contents of the DVD. Good quick delivery too

The Skinny Soup Maker Recipe Book: Delicious Low Calorie, Healthy and Simple Soup Machine Recipes Under 100, 200 and 300 Calories
by CookNation
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars skinny soupmaker recipe book., 7 May 2014
Had to send the soup maker back twice but kept this book because the ideas are simple and I can do the same job as a soupmaker in a saucepan on the hob

JAY-BE Venus Double Folding Bed with Dual Density Airflow Mattress, Auto Legs, Headboard and Castors
Price: 122.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding double bed Jaybe, 7 May 2014
Very good for my guests and gives memore room in the spareroom when it's folded. Great price too and excellent piece of kit

Stool chair with Wheels Padded Black Round Office chair Gas lift Adjustable Height
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.
Price: 49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Stool Chair from Deuba, 7 May 2014
Stool seems fine but no fixing screws or spacers delivered with it. Great difficulty in getting a reply from Deuba. In the end they returned my money (I would rather have had the screws!

George Foreman 12208-56 Grill Sponges (Pack of 3)
George Foreman 12208-56 Grill Sponges (Pack of 3)
Offered by euroelectricals
Price: 13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars grill sponges for George Foreman grills, 7 May 2014

I hate the price - because I have yesterday bought a pack of two for 3.99. Say no more!!!

GLASSES NECK CHAIN GOLD COLOUR METAL LINKS LANYARD CORD 403AS
GLASSES NECK CHAIN GOLD COLOUR METAL LINKS LANYARD CORD 403AS
Offered by GARDEN OLYMPIA
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars neck chain, 6 Feb 2014
After wearing for a couple of days the chain turned black. Didn't expect this at all and can't wear it now

TeckNet X300 2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Entertainment Keyboard and Mouse, Nano Receiver
Offered by TECKNET

1.0 out of 5 stars US keyboard supplied to UK customer, 6 Feb 2014
If you type in English then this keyboard is a real no-no. Don't buy it. Now I know why it was cheap! I have the 3 key where the numeral two should be. For a touch typist it is an absolute nightmare. In the UK we use an 'at' sign a lot, but it is nowhere to be seen on the keyboard - you have to search for it. The stress levels it promotes are high. Tried to use it for four or five weeks now, but cannot get used to the keys being wrongly marked. Had a Dell keyboard before but the Tecknet is no match at all

Shelter from Thunder
Shelter from Thunder
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars shelter from thunder - Cargill, 11 Mar 2013
This is exactly how I remember the events in the blitz, except I was a girl and he is a boy. Made the hairs on my arms stand up, and was even more realistic to me because my Auntie and her little boy were killed in their shelter.

Page: 1 | 2