Profile for Mr. B. Browton > Reviews

Content by Mr. B. Browton

Mr. B. Browton "toxicshock" (Hastings, UK)

100 Grip Seal Bags 2.25 x 3 Inch Strong Reusable Zip Lock
100 Grip Seal Bags 2.25 x 3 Inch Strong Reusable Zip Lock
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Many apologies for the delay. Arrived very promptly and exactly as described. Thanks.

A-Z Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa Street Atlas
A-Z Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa Street Atlas
by Geographers' A-Z Map Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly, 27 April 2014
As hoped for. Needed for a wonderful project now completed. Great stuff. Thanks for that and all the best. Map

Dressing For Pleasure - The Films Of George Sampson [DVD]
Dressing For Pleasure - The Films Of George Sampson [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Samson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film-making, 18 Feb. 2014
Anarchist film-maker John Samson. Dressing for Pleasure is delicious; beautifully filmed with atmosphere aplenty. The turning pages of the atomage quotes is so evocative.The bubble of the underground in the mid-1970's before the world of fashion came calling to exploit the rubberwear scene. Jordan is just adorable. The whole film makes one want to to put on rubber raincoat and galoshes and go and splash in some puddles...
I have not yet watched the other titles on the compilation, but I'll pop back here when I have.

Mastery
Mastery
by Robert Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars A star in the darkness, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mastery (Paperback)
I saw this book in a bookstore at a difficult time for me in my work life last year. My purchase and reading of it in subsequent weeks proved most prescient in getting me back on an even keel and valuing my talents again. It served as a reminder of the value of creative thinking allied with hard work bringing results. However, I was not to keen on the Air Force example (not very peace-loving). I have recommended this book to friends, and will move onto the 'Power' tome next. Nice one, Mr Greene.

Infiniti A4 Blank White CD Label (100)
Infiniti A4 Blank White CD Label (100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, 6 Feb. 2014
Having looked into local options i.e. WH Smith, I came across these labels on Amazon. A snip. Extremely prompt delivery. I will recommend to friends. Thanks.

Moroccan Bellydance
Moroccan Bellydance

5.0 out of 5 stars just wondeful..., 11 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Moroccan Bellydance (Audio CD)
Can't recommend this too highly. It is a highly-spirited collection of tracks & it gets me dancing around my kitchen. Wonderful rhythms. My only issue is the track lengths, which are short, but this should inspire one to get out of the house and go to Morocco and see it performed live. Thanks to Chalf Hassan and to Arc music.