Profile for AnthonyHock > Reviews

Content by AnthonyHock

AnthonyHock

Duronic RCD111/BK Micro Hi-Fi Bluetooth Audio System with CD/MP3 CD/USB/FM Radio/SD/AUX - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Dec. 2015
Plays everything fine. Would of been 5 stars but only displays track numbers not titles

Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies
Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST LISTEN, 8 Feb. 2014
Another brilliant album full of Volbeat's very unique sound. Some very catch songs on here that will have you repeating over and over again.

The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side of Hell, Vol. 2 (Deluxe)
The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side of Hell, Vol. 2 (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars They've Done It AGAIN, 8 Feb. 2014
Pretty standard FFDP album if you like them you'll love it if you hate them you'll not enjoy this one. I love it great vocals and very heavy guitar.

The Final Redemption (Mageborn Book 5)
The Final Redemption (Mageborn Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mageborn Not very final redemption, 8 Feb. 2014
I've read the whole series and enjoyed them all. However I feel a little let down by the ending of this book as it raised too many questions about what COULD happen. I wouldn't mind so much if the author gave some clue if there are going to be futre books with these characters. Ending aside all the books in the series are enjoyable and written in an enjoyable way (from the perspective of the main character) definately worth a read.

Big Bargain (1 Pcs) Aluminum Biscuit Cake Cookie Pastry Cutter Baking Mold Dessert Sugarcraft

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointing, 12 Feb. 2013
Recieved one cutter not a selection. Photo needs to be updated to show you will only recieve one cutter. It also takes an age to arrive.

The Dragonswarm (The Dragonprince's Legacy, #2)
The Dragonswarm (The Dragonprince's Legacy, #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring on Book 3, 23 Jan. 2012
Excellent read couldn't put it down.
The story is fast paced and draws you in quickly. Although the first half of the book finds the main character moving around alot, which can be a little confusing at times all of Dravens encounters build up perfectly for the second half. The way Aaron describes the relationship between Draven, dragons and their "chaos power" kind of gets me thinking of a matrix for the dark ages, and it works brilliantly.
I don't know how the story is going to be finished in the third book and honestly I can't wait to find out. until then I will just have to let my own imagination run away with me, and read the first two books again.

Taming Fire (The Dragonprince's Legacy, #1)
Taming Fire (The Dragonprince's Legacy, #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant suprise, 20 Dec. 2011
I'll keep this short and sweet. I bought this book for my kindle just for the simple fact that it was cheap and I actually liked the sound of the description. I'd never heard of the author but after reading the book I was so eager to hear about how the sequal was coming along that I now follow him on twitter.
The story started out quite well although I would of liked to hear a little more about the main characters' past, hopefully that will come in the next book. The story progressed at a decent pace (maybe a little slow in places) and the build up to the finale will have you finding it hard to put the book down.
In my opinion if you like fantasy books about dragons this is a must buy it has a very interesting aproach to a dragon tale.