Profile for Liam Wales > Reviews

Baptized (Deluxe Version)
Baptized (Deluxe Version)
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, but love it!, 21 Nov 2013
We all know it was a massive risk from the band to do a softer type of music for this album but personally I feel this album is still as good as the others in it's own way. Obviously not everybody will love this album because of the change but songs like 'Broken Arrows', 'Battleships', and 'Traitor' show the diversity of the band which is one of the many reasons they are so awesome!!

Batman: Arkham Origins (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham Origins (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 13.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storyline and gameplay, 21 Nov 2013
Not a thing I don't love about this game, just wish the story campaign was longer...can't wait for the new story to be released for season pass

DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Bargain!, 11 Jun 2011
As I have just recently bought an Xbox 360, i wanted a cheap headset so that I could chat to my friends. I searched all over Amazon but couldn't find any that were cheap and had good reviews...then I found this one. I read the reviews and decided to order this (with standard delivery) on Thursday, got it on Saturday (sensational delivery service) and it comes neatly packaged and well protected, fits perfectly with the adjustability for the size of your head, sound clarity is crystal clear and from what i can tell, the microphone clarity is good as well. An absolute bargain and I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an easy-to-use headset for a cheap price.

EMARTBUY SAMSUNG I5500 GALAXY EUROPA HEXAGON PATTERN SKIN COVER/CASE DARK BLUE
EMARTBUY SAMSUNG I5500 GALAXY EUROPA HEXAGON PATTERN SKIN COVER/CASE DARK BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant bargain., 4 April 2011
With this being my first order from Amazon, I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't know how fast it would take for my product to arrive or what condition it would be in, but this product arrived within 5 days of my order and fits my phone perfectly! I find my phone easier to handle when I use it and it also adds a bit of colour to my phone as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, especially at the price that it is at.