Profile for wayne linley > Reviews

wayne linley

Marius' Mules VII: The Great Revolt
Marius' Mules VII: The Great Revolt

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical brilliance., 13 Nov. 2014
If you want to place yourself at one of the pivotal battles in military history then this is the book for you. Brilliant doesn't do it justice one can only assume there is a case for people having lived a past life. Simon Turneys descriptions of military service in the Roman army can only mean he is a reincarnation of a Legatus of Caesar's army. I could not put down this novel. It had me riveted from start to finish.

W.Linley

Tenn-Outdoors Men's All Weather Water/ Windproof Cycling Gloves - Black, X-Large
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Excellent pair of gloves. I really recommend them .

Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep
Snatchers 2: The Dead Don't Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Wayne's review, 14 July 2014
Great read. Will be reading no3. Give us some light at the end of the tunnel though like we'd did

World War Z
World War Z

5.0 out of 5 stars World war z, 10 July 2014
This review is from: World War Z (Kindle Edition)
Fantastically realistic. Excellent book. I couldn't put it down. Max you have got to do another! Do one about the fight to identify the virus, and more survival stories. More about individual countries methods and strategies. Brilliant book !

My Outdoor Life
My Outdoor Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray mears biography., 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: My Outdoor Life (Kindle Edition)
A truly great example of inspiration, life journeying piece of literature by a true expert. A humble yet passionate man, who imparts years of self gained knowledge and experience in an exceptional literal masterpiece. I'll be booking my courses soon.

The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor (The Governor Series Book 1)
The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor (The Governor Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of walking dead 1, 12 Jun. 2014
Pretty darn good I am a big fan of the series and this helps to
Understand the character of the governor better

Marius' Mules II: The Belgae
Marius' Mules II: The Belgae

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd one I've read, 30 Mar. 2014
This is the second in the series, and yet again does absolute credit to the author. Cannot wait to get my hands on the third.

Marius' Mules I: The Invasion of Gaul
Marius' Mules I: The Invasion of Gaul

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Mar. 2014
As an ex military and amateur historian I find this book an absolutely brilliant read and will definitely download the others. The mix of officers and other ranks banter and behaviour is just right, the action is spot on, and as an ex soldier I can tell you even in today's army you get bad officers , thankfully in the few. This book also gives the reader an insight into why the Roman army was one of the finest fighting forces the world has ever seen. Fantastic read

Devil's Guard
Devil's Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars The devils guard, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Devil's Guard (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book. No wonder it took the allies six years to defeat Germany. Wish we had soldiers like that in south Armagh.