Profile for GOH > Reviews

Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 3 Dec. 2014
Product did not work. Would have returned it but my daughter decided to mess with it and broke it.

12 LED Solar Powered Outdoor Garden Party Festoon Globe Lights (Warm White)
12 LED Solar Powered Outdoor Garden Party Festoon Globe Lights (Warm White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Dec. 2014
Rubbish! Terrible quality. Does not charge during winter at all when many solar products now do. Initial illumination from bulbs before the battery went was nothing like the photos, it was a very dull pale white, not yellow or warm and certainly not good enough to use as a light as shown. I would NOT recommend this product, try elsewhere.

CloneBrews
CloneBrews
by Tess Szamatulski

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: CloneBrews (Paperback)
This book has become my brewing bible, absolutely brilliant! Highly recommended if used in conjunction with a more detailed knowledge of the actual brewing techniques. But for recipes to clone a beer this has a lifetimes worth of different beers to make!

Aquarium External Fish Tank Filter 1400L/H + 9W UV Light Free Filter Media All Pond Solutions 1400EF+
Offered by All Pond Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Pump, 7 Jan. 2014
I got this pump for my 110 litre tank which I have 2 map turtles, they were far too dirty for my old pump and I lost a lot of my fish due to poor water quality. Within hours the water was crystal clear and a week later it's keeping it beautifully clean, the turtles and remaining fish love the fast flow.

Now it did take me over an hours to set up, and some reviews said there was a lack of information, this has been rectified and there is a small instruction manual now. My main issue is that there is no way enough pipes to set up for alternative tanks like mine. Especially as most of the connections need to be underwater to form a seal, not very good when you have a partially filled aquarium. I managed to bodge the connections together using pipe and bits from my old pump. This is something that really does need looking into. Also be aware this is a very large pump, it only just fitted in my cupboard.

Other than that priming was pretty easy, just make sure you get a perfect seal first, I pumped water all over the carpet at one point. But for the great price and quality of this pump I would recommend it. If it wasn't for the poor selection of pipe attachments it would have been a five star review.