Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion
Profile for A. Bartram > Reviews

Content by A. Bartram

A. Bartram "www.occultwars.com" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
VTech Baby Crazy Colours Torch (Pink)
VTech Baby Crazy Colours Torch (Pink)
Offered by Fast-Track Distributions

5.0 out of 5 stars A great touch for kids, 19 Jan. 2015
Arrived fast. A great touch for kids.

Pimpernel Hooker Fruits Placemats, Set of 6
Pimpernel Hooker Fruits Placemats, Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Got these for my mum and she was very happy., 19 Jan. 2015
You can get these in John Lewis but I think it was cheaper on amazon. Got these for my mum and she was very happy.

Pimpernel 40.1 x 29.8 cm MDF with Cork Back Hooker Fruits Placemats, Set of 4, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Got these for my mum and she was very happy., 19 Jan. 2015

Yahtzee: Firefly Edition Board Game
Yahtzee: Firefly Edition Board Game
Offered by powellsbookstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great model and good company, 19 Jan. 2015
I love this model. The paint job is ok but once its had a repaint it will be really shiny. I bought my one to be used with the X-wing game. I was worried the tail section may be loose as the model is in two sections but its on nice and tight. This is getting very hard to find so if you want one soon you will be out of luck. This is so much cheaper that other models of the Serenity this size. And once its had a re-paint it will look stunning. The detail is nice an crisp. The company I ordered from was very fast and I had no problems. A very happy customer here.

Caliphate
Caliphate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Caliphate (Kindle Edition)
Well written book. This book has some real adult scenes in it. Some will find it a little too political but I found this to be a wake up call. Good fiction makes you think and by that definition alone this is a good book.

100 Sci-Fi Adventure Seeds
100 Sci-Fi Adventure Seeds
by James Desborough

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must have, 7 Mar. 2014
This has so many little gems in it. If you want some fluff for your RPG's you have to have this book. I based an entire universe on this book. Great stuff.

Sidiou Group Mini Led Torch 7W 300LM Cree Q5 Led Flashlight Adjustable Focus Zoom Flash Light Lamp
Offered by Gadgets First Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little touch buy 1 or 2 or more, 7 Mar. 2014
I have 6 of these now. I gave a load at Christmas to family. Everyone was amazed how bight this little thing was. A lot better than the normal cheep torches you pick up in the UK stores. In a UK shop I would expect to pay £10 or more for this. I had one that came with a broken pocket clip but I do not expect quality control to be that good at this price. Having said that they are very bright and I will be ordering more.

Franklyn [DVD] [2008]
Franklyn [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Eva Green
Offered by Jasuli

3.0 out of 5 stars Its worth a watch ..... just, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Franklyn [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Not worth full price if you ask me but worth it if you buy it at a discount. Its visually interesting and pretty well acted but it misses the mark a little. Will not make it as a classic.

God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible
God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read book, 7 Mar. 2014
Walid Shoebat is a great biblical scholar. What he says echo's much of my personal research and fills a lot of gaps. If you want to know what's coming for us all then read this book. If you are a Christian or Muslim you NEED to read this book. A little long winded in places but an important book.

Life After Doomsday: Survivalist Guide to Nuclear War and Other Major Disasters
Life After Doomsday: Survivalist Guide to Nuclear War and Other Major Disasters
by Bruce D. Clayton

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to know what it would be like on doomsday read this., 7 Mar. 2014
An old book but the info in here is must have stuff. About as good as it gets with unclassified material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4