Profile for SeriuzBuzinez > Reviews

SeriuzBuzinez

Belkin Energy Saving 8-Outlet Surge Protector with Remote Switch
Belkin Energy Saving 8-Outlet Surge Protector with Remote Switch
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Good when it works, but it has obvious problems, 14 Sept. 2013
When I finally got my hands on this I must say I was very impressed, it looked the part and all seemed to be fine and dandy until two days later when the remote switch decided to stop working... I tried turning it on and off, unplugging the unit from the wall and pushing the reset button and nothing was working. Anyway long story short as soon as I unplugged my printer (which has an AC adapter) the switch was working perfectly again, even when I plugged the printer back in the switch still worked so these things seem to have problems with anything which has an AC adapter.

Would have been 5 stars if there was no problems with this, I hope Belkin make a refined product without all the problems people have mentioned because I would definitely buy one!!

Dad's Army Stupid Boy Enamel Mug
Dad's Army Stupid Boy Enamel Mug
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful service, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Dad's Army Stupid Boy Enamel Mug
Ordered this first class and it arrived 2 or 3 weeks later, and it wasn't even the same mug as in the photo, been given a china mug instead of enamel!

KabelDirekt 10m Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 1.4a / 2.0 supports Full HD / Ultra HD 3D ARC
Offered by KabelDirekt

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality, 27 Jun. 2013
I got one of these so I could link my PC up to my 3DTV across the other side of the room, the cable was exactly the length I required. The quality of these is really good, another good thing is that they don't kink or twist very easily so another plus for me, and it has worked perfectly even with 3D content streamed from my PC.

Overall these are great, and the price is more than reasonable for the quality your buying!!

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
Offered by Picsio

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money on anything else, these are simply brilliant!!, 1 Mar. 2013
These were recommended to me by a friend who has had his ones now for over a year and there still working great!

The only bad point about this product is that they arrive in that horrible plastic packaging which cuts your hands to pieces trying to open if you ain't careful, that is the only bad thing because these are really good, they come with a little black box for you to store the extra ear buds they provide you, and the quality of the ear phones are just as good as the ear phones I got with my iPhone 5, and for anyone wondering... they work for the iPhone 5 and sound just as good if not better!!!

Sound quality is really, really good and most important, they are very comfortable in the ear and they are good at blocking out sound from the outside. I have brought some rubbish ear phones in the past for more than £12 but I must say this is probably the best £12 I have ever spent I would definitely recommend these.

Schaum's Outline of Essential Computer Mathematics (Schaum's Outline Series)
Schaum's Outline of Essential Computer Mathematics (Schaum's Outline Series)
by Seymour Lipschutz

5.0 out of 5 stars Book looks useful, 3 Jan. 2013
This book was required for my computer science course, the module I need this for will start soon, so hopefully it will come in good use!

Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome keyboard, 3 Jan. 2013
This must be the best keyboard I have ever owned, the keys feel great to type with, the layout of the keyboard can't be faulted IMO it is just right for me, and I love the red back lit keys, it makes typing in the dark so much more easier, and you can turn it on and off too although in the day time you won't even notice it's on and forget about it.

Overall a great product, and it's still working perfect for me!!

HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
HTML & CSS: Design and Build Web Sites
by Jon Duckett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners, not so great if you already know the basics!!, 3 Jan. 2013
This book is great for the absolute beginner, or someone who don't remember once and wants to brush up on their knowledge, this book has some really nice illustrations, and most importantly the concepts behind stuff are explained so well, even my parents could understand it!!

However if you already know the basics of HTML & CSS then there ain't really much to gain from this book, but it's still a great read none the less.

Desktop Hole Punch, Rapesco 827P  2-Hole punch, Black
Desktop Hole Punch, Rapesco 827P 2-Hole punch, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as you would expect, 2 Jan. 2013
This is a great hole puncher, it is built very well and you can tell it's not some cheap much poorly put together, the measurement strip is accurate, although it is not very sturdy and can be a bit fiddly if you want to hole punch A4 Paper .... I have easily hole punched 40 sheets at once with no problems!