Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Content by Rachel

Rachel

Animal (My First Board Book)
Animal (My First Board Book)
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 19 Nov 2013
I have ordered this book after having it as a library book, my initial thoughts were what a strange collection of animals and it wasn't what I had expected. However my daughter, 22 months, loves it and it is one of her favourite reads and she now recognises starfish, vultures, pelicans and many other animals in addition to the standard zoo and farm animals, which are also in this book. I have just received confirmation that our copy has been dispatched, which means that our very overdue library copy can eventually be returned.

Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen
Little Tikes Cookin' Sounds Gourmet Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 Sep 2013
Have spent lots of time looking for the right kitchen for my 20 month old. I wanted one that was durable and would last her for a few years and this one is ideal. There are not too many pieces to put together but it does take some force and the holes for the phone holder aren't quite right so ours isn't attached properly for fear of breaking it. Most importantly my daughter loves it.

Trousselier Penguin Music Box - Boite Musique
Trousselier Penguin Music Box - Boite Musique

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 27 May 2013
My daughter was given one of these when she was born. Such a lovely change from clothes, and something lovely to keep. At 17 months old she loves it and is mesmerised by the dancing frogs on hers. I have since bought 2 as gifts for new babies

Baby Finger Toothbrush (Set of 2)
Baby Finger Toothbrush (Set of 2)
Offered by Dental Essentials

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not for us, 27 May 2013
Ordered these as I was struggling to brush my 17 month old toddlers teeth with a regular toothbrush as she just wanted to have it herself. I had the same problem with these, she loved chewing on them, but was reluctant to let me do it. I stopped using them as I was concerned she might choke, though am sure for a younger child or maybe one who is bit more willing to let an adult brush their teeth, they would be good.

10 Pcs Silver Tone Metal 2.2" Loose Leaf Bundle Book Rings Keyrings
10 Pcs Silver Tone Metal 2.2" Loose Leaf Bundle Book Rings Keyrings
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 May 2013
Looking for an alternative to treasury tags as the files I was using them for needed adding to regularly and it was a pain having to take out treasury tags and pages to do this. These are just the job and save loads of time.

Invision® New 2013 Premium Cross Pattern Design iPad 2, 3 & iPad 4 (with Retina Display) Case Cover in Rose Pink - Front & Back Protection Smart Cover With Magnetic Auto Wake & Sleep Function (PU) Leather with Soft Satin Inner Cloth lining - Premium Quality with Superior Design Features and Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine. (Rose Pink iPad 2, 3 & 4 Case)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 20 Feb 2013
I wanted a case which would protect my iPad but not add much to the size, this case fits the bill perfectly. The case arrived quickly. I like the colour, although i wouldn't describe it as hot pink, but it does look like the colour on the picture. Great price too. I've only just had it so can't comment on it's wearability, but seems good quality to me.