Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Content by Michelle

Michelle

They're Wed Again (Mills & Boon Short Stories)
They're Wed Again (Mills & Boon Short Stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and heart warming!, 19 Jan. 2015
Although it is quite predictable from almost the beginning how the story would go, this book was written in such a way that you want to keep reading until the end!

This is pretty much the typical cheesy mills and boon romance so if you're a fan I would 100% recommend otherwise you might not enjoy this as much.

Kit Me Out UK Hard Clip-on Case Pack for HTC One M7 - Blossom Pink & Pink Garden & Purple Bloom & Grafitti Butterfly & Black/White Zebra & Coloured Butterfly
Offered by Kit Me Out UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 3 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my new HTC One since I liked a few of the patterns and they were more expensive in the single sell versions. I looked up and found out that apparently the HTC One was named the M7 by bloggers and other internet people speculating about the phone before it was released so I looked up M7 cases since amazon doesn't have a lot One cases. These cases are just a bit too small for the HTC One which really annoyed me so I'm not sure what's happened since I don't think there is a M7 model out. Because of this, the thin plastic above the buttons snapped off pretty quickly and cracks formed at the corners of the case. This is why I knocked off 2 stars since I went through the cases quite quickly and now need to buy a new one.

Staedtler Textsurfer Gel Highlighter Inkjet-safe Twist-action Line Width 3mm Yellow Ref 264-1 [Pack of 10]

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as claims, 3 Jan. 2014
I write with a fountain pen so I have never been able to use highlighters on my work without smudging the words everywhere. I researched online and found out about gel highlighters but turns out that they are harder to get a hold of in the UK. I found this and immediately bought them, I was a bit apprehensive buying so many just in case they didn't work and I'd have another 10 highlighters sitting around. However they are amazing, they're a bit like crayons on the yellow colour I got it really bright. It took me a while to realise that the end twists so more comes out. The only thing is that these aren't as neat as traditional ink highlighters since they are pretty similar to crayons but that doesn't bother me. Maybe the seller could sell these in singles, packs of 2, or 5 since I bought these just for me and I've had this for a few months and are not even through the first one - these will definitely last a long time so good value for money as well. Love!

Tottenham Hotspur official Silver plated Pendant, formed crest with Trace cha...

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my uber-fan friend, 3 Jan. 2014
It came in the 3-5 days that it said in the original packaging in the picture. 5 stars because it looks just like the picture and my friend who is a massive friend loved this present.

Folio A4 Ringbinder
Folio A4 Ringbinder
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good but not hard wearing, 3 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Folio A4 Ringbinder (Ring-bound)
I bought this for school and have been using it since September. I was looking for a cute and classy folder to hold my school work instead of the cheaper coated paper ones you can get from WHSmith. There's nothing wrong with those but they wear quickly especially if you have to carry your folder around a lot - like I do at school - so I thought this would be perfect. Like another reviewer mentioned, this folder is a bit bigger than normal ring binders so keep that in mind if you want to put it in a bag. I really like this folder and thought it would last all year long but after 13 weeks of using it at school there are lots of scratches where I must've caught my folder on or something and the leathery black layer has come off. That hasn't really bothered me if I'm honest since at school people don't care if your folder is scruffy. However, maybe on the 11th or 12th week, I dropped my folder and it messed up the rings. The rings now don't close properly so it's a lot of hassle to flick pages in my folder. That's where the last star is knocked off. I thought paying about £10 (including delivery) for a folder would make it more durable but if I were to continue like this I'd be buying three a year! So I don't think I'll get a new one since I am a klutz and will definitely drop my folder again.

Celebrity Bride
Celebrity Bride
by Alison Kervin

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 6 April 2011
This review is from: Celebrity Bride (Paperback)
I really really enjoyed this story! It's a really easy read and you get sucked into it after the first few pages. I did get impatient during the middle since it was a bit drawn out but altogether the book is excellent!!!