Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Lisa (Leeds, West Yorkshire)

The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
The Surgeon: (Rizzoli & Isles series 1)
by Tess Gerritsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 23 April 2008
This book was passed to me by a friend as she knew i loved reading thrillers i.e. Relentless 'Simon Kernick'and i found it to be a fantastic read with which i couldn't put down. There were parts that made my heart pound and parts where i had to put the book down because i was scared to read anymore. I passed the book onto my mum and she was ringing me up and we found we ended up discussing it. My single friend would like to read it but i advised her not to i felt nervous reading it even with my husband sat at the side of me i'm never sleeping with my window open again!!!!!

The Last To Know
The Last To Know
by Melissa Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars The Last to Know - Melissa Hill, 21 April 2008
This review is from: The Last To Know (Paperback)
I'm usually into Crime Thrillers and tend to read a girly book straight after, which in this case i did. This is the first book i have read of Melissa Hil's and I couldn't put this book down and early on i thought i'd sussed the plot but obviously i hadn't. There is a part in the book which is really sad and the next day i couldn't stop thinking about it as i have two children of my own and the character Brooke's reaction was the same as mine. I would highly recommend this book, i've already spread the word amongst my friends on how fantastic it is and i can't wait to read her next novel.