Profile for Beth23 > Reviews

Rjr.John Rocha Kids Designer Girl's Navy Pu Sleeve Parka Coat Age 5-6
Rjr.John Rocha Kids Designer Girl's Navy Pu Sleeve Parka Coat Age 5-6
Offered by Debenhams

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov 2014
Beautiful coat!!! Super cosy my daughter loves it as do I! :)

Famosa  Nenuco Doll with Hair Dressing Kit
Famosa Nenuco Doll with Hair Dressing Kit
Offered by The Global Trader

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth spending your money., 26 Dec 2013
Found this toy to be vet basic and cheap looking, hardly and hair, the accessories don't work I thought they would need batteries but they don't do anything, very boring gift for my daughter

Lowercase Alphabet: An Introduction to Lowercase Letters with 26 Pages of Practical Exercises to Do Many Times Over [With Wipe Clean Pen] (Wipe Clean Workbooks)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Spiral-bound

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 18 Oct 2013
I was very impressed with how quick this product arrived my 3year old daughter is coming on leaps and bounds with her letters and numbers with help from these books!! Only thing was that the pens that came with the books were home dry and didn't work, I had to purchase a pack of dry wipe pens, apart from that I am very happy with this! :)

Doc Mcstuffins Musical Light Up Microphone
Doc Mcstuffins Musical Light Up Microphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor don't waste your money, 16 Oct 2013
I bought this product, the delivery was fast but it's just a cheap tacky piece if plastic. It didn't even come in a box. Very disappointed!!! My little girl played with it for 5 mins and put it down. Poor quality!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!!!, 9 Sep 2013
I bought this product as my apple charger was broken, I know it was cheap but it lasted less than a week, it will not charge my phone at all, I am very disappointed, the delivery took ages. Do not waste your money purchasing this, pay the extra bit of money and get an apple one!!! If I could give this 0 stars I would!!!