Profile for Meldorf > Reviews

Marvis Classic Strong Mint Toothpaste - 75ml
Offered by diezahnbuerste
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 5 Jun 2014
I bought this toothpaste to encourage myself to look forward to brushing my teeth. It worked, I now happily brush my teeth after lunch instead of having a packet of mints. I couldn't go back to that horrible artificial stuff now.

Blank White Card Key Ring Set of 2 x 50 Cards
Blank White Card Key Ring Set of 2 x 50 Cards
Offered by Xoo
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 Jun 2014
Both of children are doing A-Levels and these have been perfect. The rings make these cards simple to carry with you and to keep subjects separated. You can easily remove and add new cards as you learn them. The quality of the card is excellent and has made revising from them a pleasure.

Bourjois Cream Blush Rose Tender
Bourjois Cream Blush Rose Tender
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great value!, 5 Jun 2014
This is a lovely little blush and so simple to apply with your fingers. It looks a little powdery and peachy until you rub it in and then it looks like a very natural, slightly sun-kissed and very chic glow.

Rosti Mepal Margrethe Mixing Bowl 5.0 L White
Rosti Mepal Margrethe Mixing Bowl 5.0 L White
Price: 18.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Jun 2014
We first tried one of these bowls in a furnished apartment we were renting in Copenhagen. It was so perfect in size, practicality and good looks we knew we would get one as soon as we had our own home again. We have them in every size now and they stack so perfectly together. I bought lids for as many as I could. The high sides mean they are great for whisking. They stay put on the kitchen surface, are easy to clean, it is easy to pour from them. With the matching lids which I bought separately, they double as storage containers for the fridge.

Marpac Dohm DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner with UK plug
Marpac Dohm DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner with UK plug
Price: 54.96

5.0 out of 5 stars We couldn't live without this, 5 Jun 2014
Our neighbour has 'issues' and periodically has a huge blow-out and turns his huge stereo up very loud with a strong bass sound. The music is unlike any I have heard before - it is like an irregular deep throbbing heart beat and actually makes me feel physically sick. We have had expensive sound-proofing put in and that has cut out everything but the horrible throb which vibrates the floors and all the internal walls and even my pillow. I bought this little machine out of desperation so that we could have a conversation in the evening. Before we had this we had to wear sound-proofing headphones to give our nerves a break. Now when our neighbour is having a melt-down and plays his music until five in the morning we put this on. It doesn't cancel the noise but after it is on somehow your brain can zone out. I have bought two. On very bad nights I put them on two sides of the room, or we can have them on in two different rooms.

The sound it makes it nicely 'analogue' unlike the pink or white noise cds I have tried. When I switch it on I instantly feel protected and pacified :) One day I hope noise pollution by neighbours is taken more seriously by the law but until it is these little machines are heaven. Thank you, thank you and thank you again to the inventor, manufacturer and importer!

100 BRONZE WIRE METAL COAT CLOTHES HANGERS SHOP FITTING
100 BRONZE WIRE METAL COAT CLOTHES HANGERS SHOP FITTING
Offered by Hangerworld
Price: 16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 April 2014
These aren't as shown in this picture. They are traditional bronze-coloured wire hangers and are things of beauty! I love the antiqued colour of the bronze and they make it so much simpler to fit lots of clothes in a narrow wardrobe.

100 Blank Multi-Coloured Grain Texture Flash Cards (80x80mm)
100 Blank Multi-Coloured Grain Texture Flash Cards (80x80mm)
Offered by Xoo
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 April 2014
These cards are wonderful. They have made A Level revision straight forward and attractive to our two children. The company also post things out quickly, beautifully packaged and sometimes with an extra few cards as a free gift. Something lovely in a sea of worry...

Swiffer Refill Dry Cloths, 32/BX, Sold as 1 Box
Swiffer Refill Dry Cloths, 32/BX, Sold as 1 Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but way overpriced, 22 April 2014
I love these things, they are thick and pick up even largish pieces of dirt and every tiny hair or bit of dust around. They are also super quick to use. But unfortunately at this price they really aren't worth it and I couldn't justify a repurchase. I really hope they start to sell them directly in the UK but until then I will use the far cheaper versions we can buy here in the supermarkets. They aren't quite as awesome but they almost do the job and they do fit the Swiffer (which I also adore!).

EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop  bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey]
EasyAcc Macbook 13.3 inch Felt Sleeve Carrying bag Ultrabook Laptop bag for Apple Macbook Air 13, Acer Aspire S3, S5, S7, Asus Zenbook UX31, HP spectre xt, Samsung SERIES 9 NP900X3B, Samsung SERIE 5 NP530, Toshiba Satellite Z830 Ultrabook [Size: 13.3 inch, Color: Grey]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 April 2014
These are excellent cases. They look smart; they are light (made of a strong felted material) but also protective. They are so ideal that our daughter bought one and then my husband liked hers so much, six months later he also bought one.

Classic Boleslawiec Hand Painted Stoneware Butter Dish with lid 331-U-170
Classic Boleslawiec Hand Painted Stoneware Butter Dish with lid 331-U-170
Offered by Smartbuyers Ltd
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!, 8 Mar 2014
This really is as pretty as it looks in the picture! It has a beautiful quality to the painting that I have only ever seen on pre-1900 china before - the detail does not disappoint. I love the elegant shape to the handle too, so pleasant to hold and it feels like it is less likely to slip or get chipped. Moreover it fits a standard block of butter perfectly so no more shaving off edges of butter for this home!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5