Profile for ian > Reviews

ian

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Pair of Number Plates (Front and Back) With GB Logo - MOT and UK Legal
A Pair of Number Plates (Front and Back) With GB Logo - MOT and UK Legal
Offered by Acrylic Master - Packed by Diamond Social Enterprise Giving young people with disabilities employment. CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL PRODUCT RANGE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 12 Dec 2014
Excellent quality amazing price. Front/back with border, euro, and text, delivered to my door. Less than £15!! 5stars.

Scary Escape
Scary Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars 4stars for the game quality., 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: Scary Escape (App)
I would have only give 3 stars for the price. But the quality of a game means a lot to me and this was decent enough to keep me content. It might have been a little longer for the price but 16 levels is fair I suppose. Keep them coming but make them scarier. Like EXORCIST scary!!!

Can You Escape 3
Can You Escape 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Escape game, 29 Nov 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape 3 (App)
It's a good game. I paid for it and am happy with my purchase.

Plague Inc.
Plague Inc.

2.0 out of 5 stars abit miffed., 12 Nov 2014
This review is from: Plague Inc. (App)
Ok. Iceland hangs on in there (ahem). Must be Bjork genes. But if the fungus is airborne WHY when you have killed the rest of earth population does it end game. Surely the spores can reinfect via the environment or animal/insect vectors? I had DNA points remaining and a few thousand Icelanders to off but it decided game over. Hence, 2 stars you lose!

The Silent Age
The Silent Age

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent game. nice n smooth., 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Silent Age (App)
I love escape genre puzzle type games. This one is original and quite smooth. Definitely worth five stars. I have held back buying part 2 as unsure what I will get for 3.10?? If I know then might buy. Otherwise.. wait for app store sale!!

Mystery Castle HD - Episode 1
Mystery Castle HD - Episode 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strategy game., 16 Oct 2014
Great little time filler. I gave this five stars for its strategic quality. It's also good fun and FREE. :)

Hollywood Escape
Hollywood Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: Hollywood Escape (App)
This is my kind of escape game. It's about my level of ability. If you get stuck don't cheat with a walkthrough. Leave it for a couple of days.. weeks if need be and come back with a fresh head.

Doors&Rooms 2
Doors&Rooms 2

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely balanced lateral thinking, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Doors&Rooms 2 (App)
Very good game to gently stir the grey matter into action. I like the overall presentation of the game, graphics, music, accessibility,tools.. it's all there. Have a go what have you got to lose?

Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?
Haunted House Escape - Can You Escape In One Hour?

4.0 out of 5 stars good game., 5 Sep 2014
Very good game. Did it in a couple hrs as I am of average intelligence. No need for walkthrough. Effects pleasing. Graphics good. Great overall package. Get this app!

Killer Escape 3
Killer Escape 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game., 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Killer Escape 3 (App)
I liked number 1 because I finished it without help. Must confess I could not complete number 2 and so left it. This one is not as despairing as number 2 and whilst not easy is do-able. I think because it is lighter it inspires you to keep searching. All things considered.. for a free game it is worthy of 4 stars easily. If you like a challenge, download it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3