Profile for Mrs Karima Young > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat
Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat

5.0 out of 5 stars Musy have for weaning, 9 Feb. 2016
Great item. Ni mess, no fuss, no choking stress. Great design. My boy loved it. We did baby led weaning too but this just meant no worries while out and about. Also put breast milk ice cubes in there to help with teething. Lov this. Can't recommend enough.

Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat
Tippitoes Anti Slip Bath Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 9 Feb. 2016
Great product. I've had it 2 yrs. Easy to clean, hasn't cracked or lost suction.

Genuine HTC Desire Bravo TPU Case TP C520
Genuine HTC Desire Bravo TPU Case TP C520
Offered by B2B TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 9 Feb. 2016
Perfect. fits like a glove. Really slender, doesn't take away the shape of the phone.

Lindam Adjustable Back Seat Mirror
Lindam Adjustable Back Seat Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 9 Feb. 2016
So good. I've used it for 2 yrs. Great for extended rear facing. Helps my son and I communicate. Really sturdy. Easy to maneuver and put up and take down.

simplehuman Quick Load Kitchen Roll Holder
simplehuman Quick Load Kitchen Roll Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for us, 9 Feb. 2016
Really big, gravy and bulky. Didn't let us take one sheet, one handed as it says. Over priced.

SnoozeShade Original - baby sunshade and blackout blind that fits all prams and pushchairs (blocks 99% UV)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Must have., 9 Feb. 2016
Have used this item for over 2 yrs now. It fits every pram and buggy. My friends borrow it. We've taken it on holiday- which has been a life saver, even in tropical heat his pram stayed cool. It's helped my boy nap. I literally can not recommend it enough!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Jun. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. I used sticky Velcro on the corner of window and the blinds though as it made it less of a task hanging them back up each night, plus no worry of them falling down. A great purchase.

Sistema KLIP IT Cereal Container, 2.8 L, Clear with Blue Clips
Sistema KLIP IT Cereal Container, 2.8 L, Clear with Blue Clips

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Jan. 2014
Really good! and so much cheaper than the /named' competitor. I use it for my cereal and it is always fresh.

Party Bubbles 16 fl oz
Party Bubbles 16 fl oz

2.0 out of 5 stars watery, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Party Bubbles 16 fl oz
I bought these for my labour (don't ask- NCT group said it would calm me down!) But these were very watery, messy and not very bubbly. Sorry but not a good purchase.

The Wonder Weeks: How to stimulate your baby's mental development and help him turn his 10 predictable, great, fussy phases into magical leaps forward
by Hetty van de Rijt Ph.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 30 Jan. 2014
Such a great book. As a mum we know about growth spurts but these 'fussy phases' are spot on and gave me the tools needed to help my son through them with out worrying that I am beginning 'bad habbits'. There is an app too which is what I had first but I found it sooo useful that I wanted the book too. Thanks!! People often comment on how content my son is and I think it is because of the reassurance I gave him through these mental developmental stages.

Page: 1 | 2