Profile for Mrs Karima Young > Reviews

Mrs Karima Young

Sistema Klip It Cereal Container, 2.8 Litre
Sistema Klip It Cereal Container, 2.8 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Jan 2014
Really good! and so much cheaper than the /named' competitor. I use it for my cereal and it is always fresh.

Party Bubbles 16 fl oz
Party Bubbles 16 fl oz

2.0 out of 5 stars watery, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Party Bubbles 16 fl oz
I bought these for my labour (don't ask- NCT group said it would calm me down!) But these were very watery, messy and not very bubbly. Sorry but not a good purchase.

The Wonder Weeks. How to Stimulate Your Baby's Mental Development and Help Him Turn His 10 Predictable, Great, Fussy Phases Into Magical Leaps Forward
by Hetty Van de Rijt

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 30 Jan 2014
Such a great book. As a mum we know about growth spurts but these 'fussy phases' are spot on and gave me the tools needed to help my son through them with out worrying that I am beginning 'bad habbits'. There is an app too which is what I had first but I found it sooo useful that I wanted the book too. Thanks!! People often comment on how content my son is and I think it is because of the reassurance I gave him through these mental developmental stages.

Premier Housewares Wooden Clothes Hangers - Set of 20
Premier Housewares Wooden Clothes Hangers - Set of 20
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic, 30 Jan 2014
Really good quality, I will be buying more. They are sturdy, hold the clothes well and look really neat and smart. I am happy with them,

20 Top quality Trouser Bar hangers 36cm wide. (Inner width is 34cm) . Strong enough for jeans - high quality.
Offered by Hangerworld

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 30 Jan 2014
I returned them for a full refund with no hassle so I am pleased with the company. My husband is 6ft 7 in and 19 st so his jeans require a fuller hanger.

20 X CHILDRENS CLOTHES COAT PLASTIC HANGERS HANG BABY CHILD CHILDREN KIDS HANGING STORAGE
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 30 Jan 2014
Fun colours, good quality. I am glad that I bought them. They hold my baby's clothes very well and look great.

Swing Arm Multi-skirt Hanger One size (W41cm x D47cm)
Swing Arm Multi-skirt Hanger One size (W41cm x D47cm)
Offered by The Holding Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and function, 30 Jan 2014
Really useful hanger. Good quality.I have used it to hang skirts on and would consider buying a few more for leggings.