Profile for Mr. Andrew Lok > Reviews

Content by Mr. Andrew Lok

Mr. Andrew Lok

ElecShield Case for Apple iPad Air 2 / iPad 6 2014 edition Ultra Slim Thin Case Luxury Faux Leather Stand Case Auto Sleep (Black)
Offered by ESonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain product, 10 April 2014
Bought at an absolute steal of a price. Great product definitely worth buying comparable to genuine Apple Smart cases but at a fraction of a price. Very sturdy when propped up, shame it cannot be stood upright.

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EF-524SG-1AVEF

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay watch, 10 April 2014
I ordered the watch and it arrived perfectly, however, the photos do not show its true colours. The photos show a bright gold/yellow however when the watch arrived, I was disappointed that the colours were more of a dull pale yellow. I sent the watch back and got a refund. Don't get me wrong, it is a good watch and good looking watch, just be warned of the colours before buying.

Cresyn C 220 E O Sport Earphones Orange
Cresyn C 220 E O Sport Earphones Orange
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in!, 2 Aug. 2013
I've tried loads of over the ear headphones and they've all fallen off when I run BUT this actually stay on! I read the reviews and that they were tested by a free runner and they stayed in! I was a bit dubious about that claim but they do stay in! Perfect

Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model
Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly as it says, 2 Aug. 2013
Quick and easy to apply! Just use buffering cloth and buff it in a circular motion! BOOM!!! Then you have one clean car :D

SanDisk SDSSDHP-256G-G25 Ultra PLUS SSD Notebook Sata III 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 530 MB/s Read - 256 GB
Offered by West Audio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST as....., 2 Aug. 2013
Amazing!! Turned my 6 year old computer in to a monster...well imo!! I can boot up and get into my windows log in screen within 30 seconds. I predominantly have installed my OS and then Photoshop and Lightroom. With the SSD installed, the software seems to work instantly rather than having to wait 10-20 seconds before each photo editing action! Amazing and for the value it simply revives a old dying PC!

Move AC Charger (PS3)
Move AC Charger (PS3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Move AC Charger (PS3) (Accessory)
Looks nice and the concept is good however, the charging points do not 100% charge all the controllers or the moves. It just continues to flash whilst charging even if has been left for a day. You just have to assume that it is complete or near completion due to the amount of time spent charging. I am giving it 2 stars purely because if it worked then it would have been amazing

Acer H236HLBmjd 23 inch Widescreen IPS LED Monitor (16:9, 250 cd/m2, 100M:1, 1920 x 1080, 5ms, HDMI)
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Monitor, 2 Aug. 2013
The monitor is crystal clear and I love the no frame appearance, it makes the appearance of the monitor looks larger than it really is. I was researching for a while before opting for this monitor. I chose it over various other monitors of the same size purely because of the IPS factor. Best value for money and the monitor is awesome! Comes only with a VGA cable, shame would be good if it came with the other possible connecting cables but nevertheless awesome!

Swordfish A4 Professional Guillotine - 30 Sheet Capacity
Swordfish A4 Professional Guillotine - 30 Sheet Capacity
Offered by ZIGGY Group

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy unless you want to cut about 15 sheets!, 26 May 2011
I purchased this thinking I'll try Swordfish especially as it states stated that it could cut through 30 sheets however, when I attempted about 12 sheets, the paper would slip causing a uneven cut. The only way I can actually cut through the sheets is if I hold the paper tightly! My own guillotine of could cut better than this! Forget 30 sheets unless they are 30 sheets of Andrex, the softer kind!

The only positive point is that it arrived super fast!