Profile for Catnip > Reviews

Content by Catnip

Catnip

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Banksy graffiti girl balloon design iphone 4 4S Case/Back COVER PLASTIC/METAL-Clear Frame
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap case and different to the picture shown, 29 Mar 2014
Ordered from this seller as I wanted this case with just the picture (as shown above). However when it turned up it had the writing "one of the simplest ways to stay happy is...letting go of the things that make you sad." (YUK!)

The design itself is actually a sticker stuck on to a case which started to peel off after a couple of days. It also took ALOT of effort to get this case off.

DO NOT BUY.

Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Black
Daydream Basic Sleep Mask with Cool Pack Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for even the lightest of sleepers, 30 Dec 2013
I already use ear plugs when I sleep as even the smallest noise (a door closing) can wake me up. I have black out curtains but even these still let light in and wake me up. I've used standard sleep masks before but they always came off as I slept (and thus woke me up).

This eye mask is really effective as it has small sponges that sit either side of the bridge on your nose so not even the smallest crack of light can reach your eyes. It's very secure and comfortable. I highly recommend. I've not used the cool pack yet.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 30 Dec 2013
This has been to Thailand, Belgium and Spain this year and is still working. It was so difficult to find one that included a Thai adapter and this one is reliable and really handy with the USB chargers (worked great on my mp3 and iphone 4s). Recommended.

Head Case Designs Designs Kawaii Green Assorted Owls Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S
Head Case Designs Designs Kawaii Green Assorted Owls Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Still love it, 30 Dec 2013
Had this for months and it's still great even after being removed a few times. It's the cutest case I have in my collection and the colours are great. I recommend. (Used for my iphone 4s)

Hot Pink Hard Case For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - Exclusive To In Deals
Hot Pink Hard Case For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S - Exclusive To In Deals
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Got this months ago - still love it, 30 Dec 2013
I change my cases regularly. Sometimes I can't reuse a case again due to scratches, or splits caused from getting the case off the phone etc. Some of my cases have even lost colour after being used for a while and then being stored. But this one is still great. Still looks good and only has a few small surface scratches. Its helped protect my phone on numerous occasions when i've dropped it. Would recommend the hot pink colour.

Premier Housewares 6 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Premier Housewares 6 Hook Over Door Hanger - Chrome
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the bathroom look so much nicer, 30 Dec 2013
Great product and great price. Fits on the door fine and holds a good amount of large towels. Very handy, would recommend.

Black/Grey Full Finger Fox Standard One Size Gloves
Black/Grey Full Finger Fox Standard One Size Gloves
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these as a gift, 30 Dec 2013
These have been received well as a gift and first set of cycling clothes. They are padded and yet still very flexible. Maybe the more avid cyclist would want to invest in others more hard wearing but for a novice these are a great set of first gloves.

NO I WON'T KEEP CALM AND YOU CAN FUCK OFF KEYRING 5cm x 3.5cm
NO I WON'T KEEP CALM AND YOU CAN FUCK OFF KEYRING 5cm x 3.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 30 Dec 2013
Not much to say - product as described and at a reasonable price. Got this as a christmas present - worked well as a stocking filler

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
Offered by SHAINDY'S BEAUTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't go back, 30 Dec 2013
At first I really didn't get why everyone raved about this product. I tried using it on its own and reapplying layers as suggested. After a week I noticed my nails looked nicer. I don't do that so much anymore as the improvement was not 'dramatic' and using nail varnish and polish on my nails all the time is very drying and damaging. So now I only use it as a base and top coat when I do wear polish - and it helps keep the polish looking nicer for longer. It's an investment.

Feliway Diffuser (Plug-In)
Feliway Diffuser (Plug-In)
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars economical - it works, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Feliway Diffuser (Plug-In) (Misc.)
This works very well with stopping our cat from peeing where he shouldn't. Just a shame it's not cheaper but it's definitely saved us money on kitchen towels and disinfectant.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3