Profile for gingah > Reviews

The Mighty Boosh - Series 1-3 Box Set [DVD]
The Mighty Boosh - Series 1-3 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely blinking love it, 10 July 2010
Can't sing their praises highly enough. I think Noel and Julian are absolutely right when they say you can't describe it, just watch it. Even so, I'm gonna give it a go, 'cause that's what these things are for. It's very unique, raw, very funny. They've created a world that is normal and yet vey strange, and also strangely (considering how weird it does get) completely comfortable to watch (apart form the crack-fox. Brilliant). This has all three series and many other goodies besides, including lots of documentry footage, interviews, a p*iss take of/homage to the gorilla cadbury ad, plently of exra scribbles from Noel and even some stickers for the younger audience. Really good value for money, I love it.

Genuine HTC Hero Screen Protector SP P260
Genuine HTC Hero Screen Protector SP P260

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good screen protector, 10 July 2010
Protects the screen of my T-mobile htc well without impeding funtionality at all. Great stuff.

HTC G3 HERO BLACK SILICONE SKIN PROTECTOR CASE AND 6 IN 1 PACK OF SCREEN PROTECTORS BY OLIVIASPHONES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover for my new phone, 10 July 2010
I always like to get a cover and screen for my phones as I'm forever knocking them about and these fit the bill well. The screen protector protects the LED screen well from my manky mits and it doesn't impede funtionality at all. The cover is tough, fits my T-mobile htc ok and the silicon provides better grip, which is also a plus for clumsy s*ods like me.

TomTom Travel Case
TomTom Travel Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Great travel case, 10 July 2010
This review is from: TomTom Travel Case (Electronics)
Keeps everyhing protected, the velcro helps stop things moving around, and the case makes it easy taking all your tomtom accessories to and from the car. I'm very pleased with it.

Cover-Up NEW Amazon Kindle 4, Wi-Fi, 6-inch (Latest Generation, October 2011) Leather Cover Case (Book Style) (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover for my favourite new gadget, 10 July 2010
This cover fits very well, doesn't impede function at all, provides excellent protection and also helps the kindle feel more like a book to use. Definitely recommend it.

Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Krups Twin Blade Coffee Mill
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 19.09

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent coffee mill, 10 July 2010
I've not used it for coffee, to be honest, I use it to grind fresh and roasted spices. I'm not too sure if you're supposed to - i.e. I'm not sure if using it for spices nulifies the warrantee, but I've had no problems with it at all, and it's made life a breeze in the kitchen (I'm rubbish with a mortar and pestle). It's such a quick and easy part of the cooking process, easy to use, easy to clean, and reliable.

Arcadia Express - LCD/Screen Scratch Protector For Amazon Kindle 3 - 3G + Wi-Fi (PACK OF 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars good screen protector, 10 July 2010
I'm very happy with this screen protector - it keeps my manky mits off the screen and yet I still have excellent visibility. I can't compare it with the pre-protector screen as I covered my kindle as soon as I received it, but I have no problem even in sunlight. All good.

Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - CHOCOLATE
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars effective sleep mask, 10 July 2010
I was originally going to buy black-out curtains to replace my very thin ones, but the sleep mask does the trick. I'm no longer woken up at 5 by the blinking sun. Joy.