Profile for andymann108 > Reviews

Content by andymann108

andymann108

Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 23 Feb. 2015
Thank you for this beautiful offering from the heart I will learn to sit more and busy less and try to become Buddha.

Awakening with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Awakening with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 2 Jan. 2015
Excellent well presented ,book thank you so much, I thoroughly recommend this to anyone trying to awaken their inner life.

Healing the Addicted Heart: 5 Stages of Transformation with EFT and Integrated Energy Techniques

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book, 24 April 2014
I rarely post reviews but feel the need to do so with regard to Sue Beer's amazing book Healing the Addicted Heart: 5 Stages of Transformation with EFT. As a practioner myself I have long been frustrated by addictions and their devastating results.
Sue Beer brings together all current thinking and knowledge as well as the older methods that worked and fused them into this wonderful book. This work should be a must for every EFTer who takes their work seriously.

ANYONE CAN! : Live A Happier Life
ANYONE CAN! : Live A Happier Life

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 25 Jan. 2014
This is a wonderful book for anyone looking for inspiration to live the best they can. I look forward to reading much more from Marion in the future.

Self Help Self Esteem With EFT Tapping - Master Of Your Mind - Master Of Your Destiny (Master Of Your Mind - Simple Self Help Guides Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 25 Jan. 2014
I don't normally leave reviews but on this occasion I thought this Book deserved it. As an Advanced EFT therapist I am always on the look out for ways to enhance my knowledge and widen my skills with this wonderful healing modality. As EFT becomes more popular many new books are being published but sadly many are just re-cycled versions of what is already out there. This book however is well written by someone who knows there subject very well and offers a new and interesting way of approaching self esteem issues which seem to be at the root of many peoples troubles. I look forward to reading more of Barbara's work.

Switchword Miracles: Creating Miracles, One Word At A Time (Switchwords Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars switchword miracles, 26 Jun. 2013
Having stumbled across this little beauty of a book recently I felt that I must review it so others may have the pleasure of discovering Mr Alon's writing. His style is clear and concise, showing a love and deep knowledge of his subject. As an advanced practioner of the Emotional Freedom Technique I was very interested how he had fused the two modalities together with apparently great success. I highly recommend this book to anyone working on themselves or helping others to make sense of this thing called life.

Heart Rate Training
Heart Rate Training

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 27 Feb. 2013
I found this book to be a treasure chest of knowledge concerning the way we should train our bodies if we wish to be fit. I wish that I had access to this 12 years ago when I overtrained and took out my immune system for over a year. This book is a godsend as I embark on a new quest for fitness.

10.1" A10 CAPACITIVE MULTI-TOUCH 8GB TABLET, FLASH 11,SUPPORTS IPLAYER, ANDROID 2.3, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 2160P WITH CAM

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent invention, 6 May 2012
I have had this excellent product for around a week ánd I am seriously impressed with it. It is fast,easy to use and does everything asked of it for a third of the cost of the market leaders. very impressed