Profile for Ang > Reviews

Content by Ang

Ang

THE COMPLETE BOOK OF DINOSAURS.
THE COMPLETE BOOK OF DINOSAURS.
by Dougal. Dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, 20 Mar 2014
I bought it for my nephew and he really like it. Actually there is more information about Dinosaurs than I thought.

Hama Microclean Cloth
Hama Microclean Cloth

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Hama Microclean Cloth (Accessory)
This is a very small piece of micro fiber cloths and it is not worth for the money you pay. I regret about buying this.

The Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Marine and Freshwater Fish of the World
The Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Marine and Freshwater Fish of the World
by Derek Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable for the money!, 25 May 2013
I bought it for my nephew who is 12 years old and he really like to collect information about Fresh and Marine fish. There is more information than I expected.

Miele Vacuum Cleaner Hose Bent End
Miele Vacuum Cleaner Hose Bent End
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 2 Nov 2012
It came on time. It is definitely with the original condition. I am happy that I bought it. I am not really sure it is a Miele original product. Package came with the Miele name and I can not see any difference between the my old original part and the new part I bought.

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very easy to use and comfortable for the baby., 23 Aug 2011
I use this for last one and half years for my little daughter and still works fine and gave good readings so far. Sometimes it gives a wrong reading for the 1st attempt, specially in the winter time. I really don't know the reason for that. But it is not a problem if you take couple of readings from both ears. It is very smart have one of these, specially this model. I have read many reviews before I bought this from different infrared thermometers and this one had the best reviews. I am really happy with this and I going to order one more for my nephew as well.

Tyre Valve Caps for Mitsubishi
Tyre Valve Caps for Mitsubishi

1.0 out of 5 stars Very low quality, 23 Aug 2011
This review is from: Tyre Valve Caps for Mitsubishi
I bought this as I have a Mitsubishi car. When I see those pictures in the webpage I thought those are very nice and high quality products. But after I received them I could see that those are very low quality, even those Mitsubishi marks are just stickers and it went out within few days.