Profile for J. CARTWRIGHT > Reviews

Content by J. CARTWRIGHT

J. CARTWRIGHT "joc" (Surrey)

Look Behind You
Look Behind You

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read!, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Look Behind You (Kindle Edition)
A real tense read keeps you guessing right to the end! If you like a thriller do check it out.

Solid Pine Bookcase, 6ft x 30" Handcrafted & Waxed White Washed Display Shelving Unit, Bookshelves. No flat packs, No assembly
Offered by Heartland Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, 3 Nov 2013
Beautiful bookcase with an excellent finish. You can really see and feel the quality.
Friendly and delightful delivery service worth the wait. So impressed with product we have no ordered a table.
Absolutely 100% recommend this product and the company.

NEW BLACK AMY WINEHOUSE WIG BEEHIVE WITH RED ROSE
NEW BLACK AMY WINEHOUSE WIG BEEHIVE WITH RED ROSE
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars fab just as it looks in pic!, 3 Nov 2013
Great price, does the job. Hair does fall out a little but I think is value for money. Would recommend.

Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for pill pockets! Definitely worth a try!!, 24 Oct 2013
My cat was recently diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and is needing to take various tablets with 5 tablet doses a day. Before I came across Pill pockets I was spending a fortune on small prawns and lots of time cutting the prawns into sizes the cat would eat with the pill disguised. A lot of faff!!and every few days the cat(being pretty smart)would chew the prawn and then spit out the pill!!! aaaggghhh Having been using the pill pockets for a few weeks now I have found them great. Personally I cut each pocket in half and mold the pocket around each tablet, as my cat finds the whole pocket too big but as yet he hasn't spit a single pill out, he wolfs the 1/2 pocket down in one go. This is the best news! He did turn his nose up on the first occasion but since he got a taste there have been no problems. I would definitely recommend this product for cat owners to try out if you need to medicate your little friend.

Good Food for Friends: Over 175 Recipes and Ideas (Good Food Magazine)
Good Food for Friends: Over 175 Recipes and Ideas (Good Food Magazine)
by B.B.C. "Good Food Magazine"

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite cook book - with recipes I have shared with friends!!, 2 Mar 2010
I have had this book for a number of years now and it is looking rather worn but I absolutely love it. Has some great recipes would definitely recommend it as a purchase.

6-Minute QuickBlast Method - Total Body Calorie Blast [DVD]
6-Minute QuickBlast Method - Total Body Calorie Blast [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tracey Mallett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stuff, 18 Dec 2009
Was really surprised by the effects of this DFD. I do the suggested routines all together rather than the 6 minute blasts spaced through the day as that works best for me. I can definitely see the results and will be trying some of her other dvds.

The only negative is her accent! Oh and for a giggle my favourite line is" put your back leg behind" classic!

Seriously though if you want to tone up, follow the routines using weights as she suggests and you will start to see a difference. I only wish I had discovered this DVD earlier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2011 9:40 PM BST

Marco Pierre White's Great British Feast: Over 100 Delicious Recipes From A Great British Chef
by Marco Pierre White

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at the discounted price., 2 Oct 2009
Overall I like this book and will definitely be trying some of the recipes. So would recommend as a purchase.

I decided to make the purchase after an amazing meal at the Yew Tree Inn earlier this year. For dessert I had the Raspberry Souffle and even though I was already full to bursting it was so good I could not let a teeny-tiny bit go to waste!! So when I saw the Souffle of Raspberries mentioned in the selling pitch for this book, I rushed to buy so I could have a go at re-creating. How dissapointed was I when although there is a picture of the souffle alas there is no recipe!