Profile for deadkat77 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beer Hammer Bottle Opener
Beer Hammer Bottle Opener

5.0 out of 5 stars PRACTICAL AND FUN..., 2 Jun. 2014
I love novelty bottle openers and this one did not disappoint.Well made and yes I can knock a nail in with it as well.

Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Fragrance (177ml)
Clubman Virgin Island Bay Rum Fragrance (177ml)
Offered by A1 Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars A REAL MAN'S SMELL..., 18 Jan. 2014
My Grandad wore bayrum and I always loved it.I have worn several different types over the years and really like this one,I am already into my second bottle.This is what barbers shops used to smell like.Splash it all over and smell like an old fashioned gent...unbeatable.

Batman 1966 TV Series Action Figures - Batman
Batman 1966 TV Series Action Figures - Batman
Offered by M and N Media US

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE FIGURE..., 18 Jan. 2014
Part of a great new set for us Batman collectors.These figures from the classic 60's t.v series are very well detailed and actually look like the people they depict.The packaging is rather funky.(take note amazon packers.the cardboard backing is shaped and will bend if you put it in the box on its own).The set does not have a single Robin,only as a double with Batman.

Wish You Were Here [DVD]
Wish You Were Here [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BRITISH FILM..., 4 July 2013
This review is from: Wish You Were Here [DVD] (DVD)
Based,loosely,on the early life of Cynthia Payne and starring the beautiful Emily Lloyd and tells the story of teenage pregnancy in 1950's Britain.Watch this as a double bill with Personal Services starring Julie Walters for a complete run down on Madam Cynn.

100ml Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
100ml Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars SUCCESSFUL EXPERIMENT..., 4 July 2013
This review is from: 100ml Bay Rum Fragrance Oil
I was looking for a bay rum scented hair pomade,I could not find one so decided to try to make my own.I melted some pure bees wax pomade,mixed a small ammount of this and hey presto...very pleased with the result.This works well in the bath water as well.

Batman Arkham City Projector Keychain
Batman Arkham City Projector Keychain

5.0 out of 5 stars ZAP..., 4 July 2013
I now strike terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere as I prowl the streets night after night,the bat signal assures the law abiding and warns villains everywhere that there is no hiding place from the iron fist of justice...actually i turned the lights off,watched batman and shone this on the living room wall,it was great.

Col. Conk Bay Rum Shaving Soap (130 g)
Col. Conk Bay Rum Shaving Soap (130 g)
Offered by Carter and Bond

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd TIME AROUND..., 4 July 2013
This is the second time I have bought this soap.Tried the woolfat soap after my first col.conk ran out but have come back because I love the feel and smell of this,it does'nt dry out on the face as quickly as soaps I have used and washes out of my razor easily.

The War Of The Worlds [DVD]
The War Of The Worlds [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Phipps
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars FORGET THE REMAKE..., 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The War Of The Worlds [DVD] (DVD)
We all know the story,this is the original film version made at the height of American UFO paranoia.Forget the Tom Cruise remake this is the ultimate version of the War Of The Worlds.No digital imaging just glorious technicolour.

Batman Bat-signal (Mega Mini Kits)
Batman Bat-signal (Mega Mini Kits)
by Running Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars SELLING OUT FAST..., 26 Feb. 2013
Some people are complaing about the size of this item but I think the clue is in the name,Mini Kit kind of says it all.The light only stands a couple of inches high so it is not going to light up the night sky from your bedroom window ledge.I have mine on top of a cupboard and it will cast the bat signal about 3 feet to the ceiling in darkness.Very popular these are selling out fast everywhere and will become very collectable.Grab one while you can.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars THE COOLEST CUTLERY EVER..., 26 Jan. 2013
Bad points first.The handles are a little short if you have large hands and the spoon head is not much bigger than a tea spoon,thats why this only gets 4 stars.Now for the good points,these things are just so cool,even the box is just like a tool tray.Guaranteed to bring a grin to the face of any gearhead.The quality of the cutlery is outstanding.I hope that wrenchware extends this range.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4