Profile for Lynn Palmer > Reviews

Content by Lynn Palmer

Lynn Palmer (Aberdeen, United Kingdom)

Cat Nail Clippers | Kittynails | Professional Cat and Small Breed Dog Nail Trimmers | Also for Small Pets, Puppies, Birds, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs. Easy and Safe to Use Sharp Long Lasting Blades
Offered by Simply Pets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent clippers and tip top service from seller., 27 April 2015
I was having difficulty cutting our cats claws with our current clippers, specifically the two claws that are situated on the inside of the paws at the front and last time we went to our vets, the vet (who is newish at the practice) was hopeless in cutting all the nails, trying to grab our cats back legs from behind at one point. We were left with one that still really needed done and I very much required better clippers than the ones we currently had. Bought these and I managed to do the worst inside paw on my own with these clippers without any help from my husband and only mild displeasure from my cat . They were much easier to handle than the previous clippers, best thing is it is easier to get into the nails and I would highly recommend anyone buy them.

Caviar
Caviar
Offered by rbmbooks

5.0 out of 5 stars the divine caviar, 22 Jun. 2002
This review is from: Caviar (Audio CD)
I discovered caviar through buffy the vampire slayer where a couple of their tunes appear. The more i listen to this album the more enjoyable it becomes. The three standout tracks are ok nightmare, i thought i was found and the good times are over. they combine an interesting indie/guitar type quality with the odd sample and quirky lyrics.....(surely bonus points for use of the words vamoose!)As a fan of such music as the strokes, my vitriol, curve, four star mary and frank sinatra this upbeat unusual, unique album is difficult to define but very fun and a great addition to any collection...Buy it!

Northanger Abbey [1986] [VHS]
Northanger Abbey [1986] [VHS]
VHS
Offered by dawlishboy

4.0 out of 5 stars worthwhile and winning adaptation, 19 Jun. 2002
Although the dream snatches from catherines imagaination are a bit iffy this is a definately an enjoyable dramatisation. katherine schlesinger comes over very well as the over imagainative catherine and peter firth makes an excellent henry tilney. I especially love the ending when henry appears to that haunting music which certainly captured my imagination ( i actually prefer the films ending to the book! sacriledge perhaps but true)An overlooked jane austen gem.