Profile for D.R Hyams > Reviews

Content by D.R Hyams

D.R Hyams "Death Metal Daniel" (Ilford, London)

Page: 1 | 2
Spiral - Men - WOLF TRIAD - Sleeveless Stone Washed Worker Black - Medium
Spiral - Men - WOLF TRIAD - Sleeveless Stone Washed Worker Black - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE, 14 Aug 2014
It's totally awesome, the design of the wolfs and vest was perfectly designed and no buttons, just simply poppers.

Dualshock Controller 3, Red
Dualshock Controller 3, Red
Offered by THE MARKETPLACE

3.0 out of 5 stars Dodgy controller, 23 Oct 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I tried out the controller compare with the official one and I notice the different on both the official and fake. First of all the fake analog stick is stiff and heavy on then the official, plus including the d pad that is stuff and heavy on the fake aswell and the official ps3 controller analog and d pad light and loose then the red one and I also notice the model number. The CECHZC2U is on the box and yet when look at the sticker on the controller, it says CECHZC2E and I like Sony to make it more difficult for counterfeit makers.

Edited: I notice that the sony logo has black ink instead of yellow as that's original colour on the box and I thinks it being photocopied with lines going downwards. Also I forgot to say that there is no C E symbol on the sticker and I don't know how long the controller will last, But I like the colour, it has some dodgy issues though it in working condition not harmful, but its better to say it if your not to sure don't buy it, if you not that bothered and like the colour it's your choice.

Microsoft Licensed Tritton Detonator Headset (Xbox 360)
Microsoft Licensed Tritton Detonator Headset (Xbox 360)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor mic quality, 16 Oct 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This item was for my brother as his halo 4 tritton headset is going, so I brought this as lt had reasonable price to have good quality, but when I first tested out the headset, the mic has a input (not attached to the headset) and I thought it was not working and then pushed it in with a bit of force and it worked until when my brother was in a party with his friends. So he told me that it's not working, so I had try to fix it, but he went back to his halo headset and I again tried but on the upstairs Xbox, used it and the mic quality was poor as when I was on world of tanks 360 game chat I can't see me self talking and then I tried it with my brother and his friend, but my brother and his friend said that they can't hear me as They think was speaking far away those I was not. Plus I like the design, the sound quality is awesome, box looks cool but somehow the headset squeak when you move your head and if you don't put in the mic correctly it swings.

Sound quality 5/5

Phil Kessel Toronto Maple Leafs Blue Reebok Premier Jersey
Phil Kessel Toronto Maple Leafs Blue Reebok Premier Jersey
Offered by Collectibles of the Game UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Maple Leafs, 20 Sep 2013
I honestly say that the jersey is totally awesome, as I'm slim and the jersey is small size, reasonble cost and big. I don't mind as I know Canada and America are big and they got protective gear aswell. But as I'm a Maple Leafs fan and I really love it. It's perfect for other Maple Leafs fans out there.

Madden NFL 25 (PS3)
Madden NFL 25 (PS3)
Offered by 666 Media

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Madden NFL 25 (PS3) (Video Game)
EA has not even make it exciting for Maddens 25 anniversary, what just they done was put the 13 version in it without doing lots of stuff and even the player are not like real pros, the defenders are like bunch of wimps or amateurs as a 3 year old kid can right go pass them. Also career is not that great or pro as if you want a to be a player and go in the Hall of Fame the CPU will select a play for you, but EA left it out and so making it too easy for us. Not worth buying.

Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars Who cares about TP-Link, 7 Aug 2013
I brought the router couple of days ago, to try and trial it, so I can see it works for our consoles. Also by today, I feel like giving it a very good review as its got a great signal, cause we got virgin media broadband and its have few issues with the signal and etc. But this router is why better then TP-Link as how many times I tried that router, the router signal keeps dropping and I had enough with it. But Netgear has better signal and has not dropped ever since I purchased it. Plus my iPhone connect with it and I'm using it now while typing this review in and I love it :). The Set up of the router is easy and I did not have to put in the CD to reg to my laptop and Broadband router. Also if you have an broadband enternet cable and you can put it in your consoles plus your non wireless devices to the router. Also to match both the router to your broadband provider router, you have to go on your computer, then type in the address shown in the guide on google or web browser and match it. Also the router will be named as your broadband router but with EXT at the end, with its security password and you can take it anywhere in your room with joy.

Dragonball Z IPHONE4 Iphone 4s Iphone4s Iphone4 CASE 010
Dragonball Z IPHONE4 Iphone 4s Iphone4s Iphone4 CASE 010
Offered by SweetTime

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon, Dragon, Rock The Dragon, 2 Aug 2013
Sexy cover indeed if you a Dragonball Z fan like me, the cover fits my iPhone and I hope it protect my iPhone when it hit the floor. Recommend it for anyone and Dragonball Z fans :)

Yu Gi Oh! Single Card(Limited Edition):LC03-EN004 Five Headed Dragon(Ultra Rare)
Offered by Gaming Broker SHIP FROM USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 26 July 2013
I like the card, has arrived and kind of bent for strange reason. But im new to Yu-Gi-Oh, also my brother says its a evil card because you can keep pick any dragon card that you pick from the deck and use that card.

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND 300Mbps Wireless N 4 Gigabit Port Cable Router (USB Port for Printers, Files or Media Sharing)

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems, 24 July 2013
As we are a Virgin Media customer, we got a wireless super hub router that we can get fast connection those Virgin are not the best company. But as we need the booster for our 2 Xboxes and PS3 mainly as the hub gives poor signal. So I brought this to give the consoles extra signal boost and it does the trick. But after a while I had it like a day or 2, the TP-Link router keeps dropping, the console can't get the signal and my iPhone Internet is slow. How on earth the routers keeps doing this, as it suppose to help you to get a better signal, not to decide to have a stupid moment and I'm not even impress with it and brother says is crap. If this router has problems again I'm getting rid of it as it not suppose to do.

PX22 PS3 & Xbox 360 Headset - MLG Licensed
PX22 PS3 & Xbox 360 Headset - MLG Licensed

5.0 out of 5 stars WAY TO AWESOME, 16 July 2013
I got a X12 version xbox 360 those it was ok and I wanted to get a updated turtle beach. So I picked this headset as it can do both xbox 360, PS3 that I have and not also it can do consoles, but it can allows you to listen to your music from MP3, Phone to CD players too as I found out it can do those things aswell as described on the box it comes in. So I'm very please that this headset is awesome, I recommend it and recommend this awesome headset for true gamers who like chatting away to there friends :D. The packaging of the box it comes in is awesome aswell :D.

Page: 1 | 2