Profile for Chris Han > Reviews

Content by Chris Han

Chris Han

Wocharm(TM)Portable UK Plug Dual USB 4 port power adapter wall travel charger compatiable with mobile phone ipad iphone samsung HTC (2pcs USB adapters)
Offered by Charming-Life4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Aug. 2015
Excellent product, great quality, and does the trick for large devices.

Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Brother HL3140CW A4 Colour Laser Wireless Printer
Offered by Printerland

4.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, poor software., 1 April 2015
I good machine, with good results, easy to set up, but the accompanying software is not the best, and I found it hard to connect via WiFi, and I'm pretty tech savvy.
I had to scourer the web for connection solutions as it kept losing it's connection after a single use, I found it was a problem with the 'Printer Spooler' not being on 'Automatic', which needs to be changed in 'Services' on your computer.

BitDefender Total Security 2013 - 1 User 1 Year
BitDefender Total Security 2013 - 1 User 1 Year

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible user interface gimmicky add on's., 13 April 2014
I bought this because of the high ranking reports on AV Test, now I have no complaints against it's antivirus capabilities, but it's usability is atrocious.
It has a very horrible interface, gimmicky unneeded added components, but what annoyed me the most was the very very poor database updates feature.
It never seemed to automatically update it's virus database, even though 'auto update' was on. manual update was inconclusive, the 'progress bar would just freeze and then disappear, so I didn't know if it had successfully updated or what!

I gave up with it after 6 months and went back to Bullguard.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic results, 13 April 2014
My cat has occasionally suffered with Flea Allergic Dermatitis, and she recently had a really bad outbreak while I was away from her. Her skin was so thick and covered in pustules, she had bitten and scratched herself so much she had scabs and scratches everywhere, I, and she, was desperate.
I immediately got her up to date with her flea treatment, which got her back to sanity, but her poor skin was a mess. I looked on Amazon for a topical treatment which would help her. I spotted DermOpt, and although there were cheaper products, available, I was happy with the reviews and with it being a spray rather than a shampoo, so I went for it.
It came in a couple of days, and I was very surprised how basic the labeling was, but the instructions where very simple to follow and informative.
I sprayed Tilly and brushed it through her coat and rubbed it into her skin, the poor thing was so tired from her last few days of scratching that she didn't struggle much. She ran into the garden and sat on the shed roof looking a bit hard done by, and sorry for herself.
A few hours later, when she decided to return, I checked on her coat, and was amazed to see there was a very significant improvement in her skin condition, and her coat was like silk.
I am now writing this three days after I originally sprayed her and 95% of her sores and pustules have gone, and I expect the rest to disappear in the next few days, her skin is supple and her coat shines like a mirror, one very happy cat and one very purchaser.

Burgess Cat Food Adult Rich in British Chicken and Duck 10 kg
Burgess Cat Food Adult Rich in British Chicken and Duck 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing value for money and good quality., 16 Feb. 2013
I got myself a second cat (Lilly) to keep my other cat (Tilly) company, but I didn't take into account how much extra I'd be spending on cat food, especially as Lilly has a very healthy appetite.
So, then I spotted Supacat on Amazon for like £11 for 10kg, which was outrageous value for money, but I had never heard of Burgess' Supacat, and at the price I had big reservations it would be of poor quality and Tilly is a very fussy eater and has walked away from the supermarket budget brands I have tried in the past.
But, for £11, I thought, if they don't like it, I'd just mix it in with stuff they do like, but I needn't of worried, they both really seem to enjoy it.
So, I'm really pleased I took the chance, and I'm saving a lot of money to boot.
I will occasionally buy a bag of other cat food just for a change in taste variety as Supacat at this price is only available at the moment in Chicken and Duck.
Also, just one word of warning, the 10kg bag is very big, so best make sure you've got a space to store it, but overall I cannot recommend it enough